Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
fantasisticmtbme wrote:
benleung wrote:

Are you running a Bontrager elite line dropper?? was wondering how well it works.. if there's anything bad about them? my lbs has one to sell me for 175$ to replace my shi#@y e13 dropper

My quick release seatpost clamp works every time. -shrug- Never felt the need to add a dropper

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 20:57 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
benleung wrote:

ditch the mxxis tires for something not so yellow and its kleen

Electrical tape works amazing for me.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 0:45 Quote
fantasisticmtbme wrote:
benleung wrote:

Are you running a Bontrager elite line dropper?? was wondering how well it works.. if there's anything bad about them? my lbs has one to sell me for 175$ to replace my shi#@y e13 dropper

I am. So far so good, no complaints. It’s the first time I’ve not had a Reverb and I’m happy with it. It’s worth getting a PNW loam lever as there’s much more feel to it but again, put the box is fine.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 4:21 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
Ok Boomer28 lol
I’m 37. And baby boomers were a great generation.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 8:29 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
Ok Boomer28 lol

highly debatable

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 8:33 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
Ok Boomer28 lol

highly debatable

Your Location is California...your opinion is even more highly debatable.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 8:52 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

highly debatable

Throwing rocks in a glass house Florida.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:05 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

highly debatable

Throwing rocks from a homeless tent site covered in needles while shitting on the street in California.

Boomers were, indisputably, a great generation... boomers built the technology you use to try and talk shit about the boomers. "ok boomer" is the greatest irony of the last 20 years and that most of you clowns don't even recognize it only makes it better. Boomers built California into an economic powerhouse that propelled the American dream for decades while you "ok boomer" clowns are tearing it down as quickly as possible.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:06 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

highly debatable

My state is one of the fastest growing states in the country. People fleeing the mess they created in blue states in the north east. I also don’t have to dodge human feces in the street like you do in California.
Your state is losing residents.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Throwing rocks from a homeless tent site covered in needles while shitting on the street in California.

Boomers were, indisputably, a great generation... boomers built the technology you use to try and talk shit about the boomers. "ok boomer" is the greatest irony of the last 20 years and that most of you clowns don't even recognize it only makes it better. Boomers built California into an economic powerhouse that propelled the American dream for decades while you "ok boomer" clowns are tearing it down as quickly as possible.

Well said.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Also debatable

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:10 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Also debatable

How did “boomers” ruin the country?

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:17 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Also debatable

How did “boomers” ruin the country?

Edit: Probably not the place.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 9:25 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Factual
Fixed that for you

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014004
Mobile Version of Website