Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 10:42 Quote
Just got my Ripmo AF built. Really stoked on this one! Pedals and jumps really well. I’m sold on DW link. 31.2lbs. with XTR pedals and trail tires. 32.5lbs. with pedals and man tires.
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 12:28 Quote
That's a clean looking bike man, and price-to-performance on those are pretty rediculous as well, although it appears you've made some changes Wink

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 12:39 Quote
If I were to get the Ripmo AF for myself, it would look very similar to yours with all the purple anodized stuff

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 12:50 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
If I were to get the Ripmo AF for myself, it would look very similar to yours with all the purple anodized stuff

Purple seems to be en Vogue this year

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 13:56 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

This year? When hasn't it?

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 14:00 Quote
To me it seems most people think it looks cool, but few actually seem to want it (or want to spend the money) on their own bike

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 15:07 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
To me it seems most people think it looks cool, but few actually seem to want it (or want to spend the money) on their own bike

I was guilty too. I randomly bought a purple Kore handlebar and threw it on. It matched nothing. I have since removed it and I put it on my wife’s aqua Trek and it matches much better.
photo

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 15:17 Quote
BSheldon wrote:
That's a clean looking bike man, and price-to-performance on those are pretty rediculous as well, although it appears you've made some changes Wink

Thanks man, it has really impressed me. I bought the NX build, then brought over wheels, bar, stem, brakes and bought the XT drivetrain and XTR cranks at a good price.

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 15:26 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

I was guilty too. I randomly bought a purple Kore handlebar and threw it on. It matched nothing. I have since removed it and I put it on my wife’s aqua Trek and it matches much better.
photo

I was definitely guilty...

ODI Rogue Grips Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Chromag Fubars OSX

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 17:35 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

But that’s not really purple. More of a fuchsia or hot pink. This one is purple.

photo

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 17:42 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

But that’s not really purple. More of a fuchsia or hot pink. This one is purple.

photo

thats purple

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 18:36 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
photo

Looks like the modern version of Gee Milner's '92 Yeti ARC dream build from today Smile

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 21:34 Quote
BSheldon wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
photo

Looks like the modern version of Gee Milner's '92 Yeti ARC dream build from today Smile
That was the inspiration! They even took the original water bottle cage and put it on the yeti.

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 1:21 Quote
dualsuspensiondave wrote:
Just got my Ripmo AF built. Really stoked on this one! Pedals and jumps really well. I’m sold on DW link. 31.2lbs. with XTR pedals and trail tires. 32.5lbs. with pedals and man tires.
photo

Looks awesome man! I've heard great things about the ripmo and particularly about that $3k NX build.

I think it would be a good move to get some bigger rotors - those look like 160s? Capable bike like the Ripmo deserves 203 front, 180 rear at least.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.047642
Mobile Version of Website