Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 14:37 Quote
I'm full 203 all the time; trailbike, hardtail, DH bike, whatever. TRP GSpec DH and big rotors makes a great combo.

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 14:54 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
im loving my 240 front and 200 rear

Can I pay you for a 240mm +mounts?

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 14:57 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
ktm87 wrote:
im loving my 240 front and 200 rear

Can I pay you for a 240mm +mounts?

I was hoping to have some ready to sell awhile ago but shop that cuts them out for me is dragging me along. need to test some last revisions but I gotta wait till snow is gone now. by Summer I should finally have some available

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 16:21 Quote
My bike came with 200mm f+r, my last bike didnt take long to be swapped to 200mm f+r as well. Not sure I see a downside to bigger rotors.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
That is one of the most color coded bikes I've seen.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:28 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:

How do you like the Helm? I just picked one up but won't be able to ride it til spring.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:33 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

How do you like the Helm? I just picked one up but won't be able to ride it til spring.

It’s phenomenal. It does take a bit to set up for your riding style because it’s all adjustable but I love it. I have the travel set at 160mm right now. It’s internally adjustable travel which was a huge reason I chose it. The other reason being it’s handmade in the USA Smile

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:52 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

It’s phenomenal. It does take a bit to set up for your riding style because it’s all adjustable but I love it. I have the travel set at 160mm right now. It’s internally adjustable travel which was a huge reason I chose it. The other reason being it’s handmade in the USA Smile

Good to hear. On paper there's so much to love about the fork. I can't wait to get out and tinker with it.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:55 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:

Good to hear. On paper there's so much to love about the fork. I can't wait to get out and tinker with it.

The biggest thing is getting the negative air chamber correct

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

The biggest thing is getting the negative air chamber correct

I was going to try it equal to the positive air chamber to start. Then increase the negative 5psi more than the positive to see the difference. How much does increasing the negative chamber effect the sag?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017606
Mobile Version of Website