Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 11:35 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
The internet. Where the brightest intellectuals go to debate about politics, because of disagreements on seat posts.
In all fairness it started with someone saying “ok boomer”. Which in my opinion and subsequently a few others, is a derogatory term for a great generation of people.

Ok Boomer

I’m not a baby boomer. But ok snowflake Smile

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

In all fairness it started with someone saying “ok boomer”. Which in my opinion and subsequently a few others, is a derogatory term for a great generation of people.

Ok Boomer

Come on, man. I was just having a little fun and using a play on words with your username. Nowadays not having a dropper post does seem pretty Luddite, but to each their own.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 11:58 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

Ok Boomer

Come on, man. I was just having a little fun and using a play on words with your username. Nowadays not having a dropper post does seem pretty Luddite, but to each their own.
I know lol. It was a clever play on words I will give you that.

When you ride bike parks the majority of your riding career, droppers aren’t on my radar. Now that I live in flat Florida, it may have to be something I start exploring.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 12:09 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

When you ride bike parks the majority of your riding career, droppers aren’t on my radar. Now that I live in flat Florida, it may have to be something I start exploring.

Have you ever ridden the Santos trails? My buddy just posted a bunch of videos from his vacation and the place looks pretty rad. I'm considering packing my bike and heading over when I visit St. Augustine in April. They look like high quality trails from what I saw.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 12:12 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:

Have you ever ridden the Santos trails? My buddy just posted a bunch of videos from his vacation and the place looks pretty rad. I'm considering packing my bike and heading over when I visit St. Augustine in April. They look like high quality trails from what I saw.

I have yes. It’s fun. There’s a section called vortex that is a lot of fun. Like most of Florida, the trails have short very punchy climbs..and it’s hot as hell. But def the best place to ride in Florida. Alafia isn’t bad either. Go for it!!

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

I have yes. It’s fun. There’s a section called vortex that is a lot of fun. Like most of Florida, the trails have short very punchy climbs..and it’s hot as hell. But def the best place to ride in Florida. Alafia isn’t bad either. Go for it!!

Thanks man. Good to know.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 12:30 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Ok Boomer

I'm not a snowflake, but ok Boomer.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:04 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

How are you not a boomer if you moved to Florida, isn't that where people go when they retire

/joke

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:25 Quote
Lets get back to pics of sweet rides people! ????Hahaha

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:26 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:

How are you not a boomer if you moved to Florida, isn't that where people go when they retire

/joke

It’s where people go cause they hate cold weather and are tired of northeast liberals. Smile me and my 25 yr old wife love it here

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:37 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

Ok Boomer

I’m not a boomer. And apparently you’re not a snowflake. Guess we were both wrong

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:37 Quote
People still marrying :o

That's so 70s
Haha

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:42 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
People still marrying :o

That's so 70s
Haha

Haha!

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Yes lol Smile

Now can we get bk to all things bikey

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 13:58 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

I’m not a boomer. And apparently you’re not a snowflake. Guess we were both wrong

People wrong on the internet!?!? Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013512
Mobile Version of Website