Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 6:43 Quote
Sick colour brahhh

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 20:01 Quote
My new slayer all put together

Got my bike all put together

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 20:00 Quote
That Slayer looks like a lot of fun! What size is it?

I finally finished my project. Got the matching decals for the fork!
Knolly Carbon Warden Mullet
Knolly Carbon Warden Mullet

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 20:02 Quote
rahrider wrote:
That Slayer looks like a lot of fun! What size is it?

I finally finished my project. Got the matching decals for the fork!
Knolly Carbon Warden Mullet
Knolly Carbon Warden Mullet

Thanks man it's a Medium! Your bike is looking dope as well

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 1:12 Quote
rahrider wrote:
That Slayer looks like a lot of fun! What size is it?

I finally finished my project. Got the matching decals for the fork!
Knolly Carbon Warden Mullet
Knolly Carbon Warden Mullet

What brakes are you running

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 1:16 Quote
They're Magura MT Trails

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 6:22 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
They're Magura MT Trails

Mt Trail SL - they are the ones with the carbon levers.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:14 Quote
austin915 wrote:
[PI=https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/x_directtoalbum/?id=18173459&directtofirstphoto][/PI]

You only need to put the "18173459" part of the link, like this:


Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:14 Quote
sweet bikes, are both yours?

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:17 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
sweet bikes, are both yours?
Not a very easy way for a new guy to figure out how to post pictures...seems like a lot of steps
thanks for the help. Yea both are mine. Well...supposed to be his and hers but i ride the jeffsy on out more boring trails and will be using the capra for when we go together and an enduro race bike/ bike park bike

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:27 Quote
austin915 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
sweet bikes, are both yours?
Not a very easy way for a new guy to figure out how to post pictures...seems like a lot of steps
thanks for the help. Yea both are mine. Well...supposed to be his and hers but i ride the jeffsy on out more boring trails and will be using the capra for when we go together and an enduro race bike/ bike park bike
.
Ah yes, the classic "this is your bike but I'll ride it most of the time"

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:32 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
austin915 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
sweet bikes, are both yours?
Not a very easy way for a new guy to figure out how to post pictures...seems like a lot of steps
thanks for the help. Yea both are mine. Well...supposed to be his and hers but i ride the jeffsy on out more boring trails and will be using the capra for when we go together and an enduro race bike/ bike park bike
.
Ah yes, the classic "this is your bike but I'll ride it most of the time"
Crap...you mean thats been done before? Big Grin Big Grin It took some convincing to get her to get rid of her scott genius, "take over" the jeffsy and let me get a new capra....only way i could do it was to say i wouldnt buy a new dirtbike this year. MTBs are way cheaper and cheaper to maintain so that got her on board. Plus after riding the jeff she realized how much better of a bike it was than her 15 genius.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
austin915 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
austin915 wrote:

Not a very easy way for a new guy to figure out how to post pictures...seems like a lot of steps
thanks for the help. Yea both are mine. Well...supposed to be his and hers but i ride the jeffsy on out more boring trails and will be using the capra for when we go together and an enduro race bike/ bike park bike
.
Ah yes, the classic "this is your bike but I'll ride it most of the time"
Crap...you mean thats been done before? Big Grin Big Grin It took some convincing to get her to get rid of her scott genius, "take over" the jeffsy and let me get a new capra....only way i could do it was to say i wouldnt buy a new dirtbike this year. MTBs are way cheaper and cheaper to maintain so that got her on board. Plus after riding the jeff she realized how much better of a bike it was than her 15 genius.
My dad did it with my moms last bike. Anytime she was not riding he would take her bike (late 2000s Norco hardtail) instead of his bike (1992 Rocky Mountain Equipe, which I now think is the cooler bike). One of the perks of being the tallest in my family is that no one touches my Giant Trance


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015802
Mobile Version of Website