Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 14:49 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
larryhoover wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
not If you changed both wheels. But would if you just did the rear
I figured. When I put the 2.4 conti on the rear and kept the 2.8 schwalbe it slacked it a tad.

You’re running 27.5 x 2.8 tyres, but say 29” wheels are too big? I’d measure the total diameter of your wheels if I were you, you might be shocked...

Probably close. Still doesn’t look as absurd

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 17:05 Quote
nice bike, but tell me more about the truck
its-chris wrote:

Riding this thing now, 29er and feel super fun, super easy to jump and feel agile.... Im sold, rode a sentinel and same, just feel right

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 20:39 Quote
larryhoover wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
larryhoover wrote:

I figured. When I put the 2.4 conti on the rear and kept the 2.8 schwalbe it slacked it a tad.

You’re running 27.5 x 2.8 tyres, but say 29” wheels are too big? I’d measure the total diameter of your wheels if I were you, you might be shocked...

Probably close. Still doesn’t look as absurd

Better yet, try 26+. I have 26 X 2.8 DHR2’S on 40i LB rims and they come out to 27.5 in diameter. tup

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 7:48 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
nice bike, but tell me more about the truck
its-chris wrote:

Riding this thing now, 29er and feel super fun, super easy to jump and feel agile.... Im sold, rode a sentinel and same, just feel right

Well is a montero that we did a sas, 3 link on the front with heim joints, radius arms on the rear (on top of the axle for clearance) Still need some more work

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 9:47 Quote
Florida seems like the last place anyone would need a dropper post. It's so flat you might as well just find a good position for everything and leave it there.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 9:52 Quote
skerby wrote:
Florida seems like the last place anyone would need a dropper post. It's so flat you might as well just find a good position for everything and leave it there.
Reason number 5,387,436 not to live in florida

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 9:53 Quote
skerby wrote:
I do that. But, that's because I'm a broke student who can't get a dropper.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
skerby wrote:

There’s jump trails.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 10:18 Quote
larryhoover wrote:
skerby wrote:

There’s jump trails.

Hence no need for a dropper....

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 10:37 Quote
Deleted double post

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 10:38 Quote
skerby wrote:

might as well just not ride there

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 10:54 Quote
Was about to post my bike but apparently I can’t post by [IMG]. Well well, love watching old pics in threads like these.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 12:17 Quote
Beecee336 wrote:
larryhoover wrote:
skerby wrote:

There’s jump trails.

Hence no need for a dropper....

The jump trails alternate into single track tho.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 14:20 Quote
I was gonna mention that dropper would be good for jump trails, but if it's just jump trails then maybe the ole quick release isnt so bad.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 14:22 Quote
skerby wrote:
I was gonna mention that dropper would be good for jump trails, but if it's just jump trails then maybe the ole quick release isnt so bad.

Not just jump trails..single track etc. mix of everything really. Just flat here. I hate Florida for mountain biking. I miss the northeast Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014329
Mobile Version of Website