Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 7:51 Quote
taifi wrote:

nice one, more photos ?

Sure Wink

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 14:18 Quote
Rotors painted to make them look like 2 pc floating rotors?

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 14:20 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Galfer brake rotors.

Special snake oil coating for better cooling..

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 15:31 Quote
nubbs wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Galfer brake rotors.

Special snake oil coating for better cooling..

lol The rest of the bike is sick tho.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 22:52 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Hahaha.
Naaah. Just painted black because they can. Nothing special there. The rotor is thicker where it's painted black, mabey that's what Galfer wants to point out. But I really dunno - their rotors are cheap and works superb.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 16:06 Quote
Don’t make too much fun of me Smile

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 16:34 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
I've never found one of those for sale. How does it ride?

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 17:09 Quote
man-wolf wrote:

No fun at all!! I just bought my son the 24” bike and it’s pretty awesome. I did upgrade his brakes to new set of SLX just cause I had them and put a 32mm stem on it cause he’s only 8 but otherwise they seem like a well built bike!

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
man-wolf wrote:

No reason to. Looks good. I'm sure riding it will make you smile Smile

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 17:50 Quote
Yeah, for real. Looks like a great build, and if you're getting out and riding then who cares what people think? We like to gawk at all the high dollar stuff that comes up on here (and who wouldn't - those bikes are gorgeous) but if we're all being honest the mid grade builds are the bulk majority of us out there riding. If it gets you out goofing around and having fun it's a good bike.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
I've never found one of those for sale. How does it ride?

Quite well, no complaints at all from me. Climbs well and feels great going downhill. Frame is nice and stiff.

ryan198232 wrote:
man-wolf wrote:

No fun at all!! I just bought my son the 24” bike and it’s pretty awesome. I did upgrade his brakes to new set of SLX just cause I had them and put a 32mm stem on it cause he’s only 8 but otherwise they seem like a well built bike!

Nice! I agree, great bike. I changed the bars to Funn Black Ace carbon, put on a 35mm Answer ATAC AME stem and TAG grips, and went tubeless. No need to change anything else as far as I'm concerned.

kwapik wrote:
man-wolf wrote:

No reason to. Looks good. I'm sure riding it will make you smile Smile

You couldn't be more right; this bike has made me a happy dude.

BSheldon wrote:
Yeah, for real. Looks like a great build, and if you're getting out and riding then who cares what people think? We like to gawk at all the high dollar stuff that comes up on here (and who wouldn't - those bikes are gorgeous) but if we're all being honest the mid grade builds are the bulk majority of us out there riding. If it gets you out goofing around and having fun it's a good bike.

I'm right there with you. This is the first new trail bike I've had, and I'm psyched on it. That is all that matters. I did however have a high school kid possibly make fun of it on the trail the other day lol

One other important detail, I paid $1300 total for the bike brand new!

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 18:33 Quote
man-wolf wrote:

Looks rad to me, would smash

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 18:35 Quote
man-wolf wrote:

They rent these out at my local DH park and i gotta say, these things are indestructible. they take so much abuse, people rent em just to send the jumps they are afraid to try on their own rig and after almost 3 seasons of abuse, they finally have to replace them now(they actually ride amazing still, just they want some fresh rentals) These things are crazy strong and durable as heck. Super sick rig!

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 4:55 Quote
Spare parts enduro bike!
2013 Nukeproof Mega Am mullet w 27.5/26
New tyres and dropper post are next once lockdown is lifted.

Thinking Maxxis DHR2 2.5 front and trying to decide on a rear, options are getting limited.
What are peoples experience w the 2.4 Ardent as a rear tyre?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021160
Mobile Version of Website