Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 15:33 Quote
Haha, don't get me wrong, I've been running sram on my mountain bike forever. I just don't like how you can't grab/drop a bunch of gears in one shift on the road/gravel stuff. my brother just got a lynskey with sram force 1x too.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 9:08 Quote
new paint for the season

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 9:39 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
new paint for the season

Am i trippin or just a silly noob... where is your BB?

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
uses a pinion gearbox so no BB

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 10:30 Quote
I thought it was an eeb at first, but the bolt pattern looked odd for any motor I've seen

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:03 Quote
HaggeredShins wrote:
NotNamed wrote:
T
HaggeredShins wrote:

Sweet build, extra 26 parts were how I went down the rabbit hole of building my Chilcotin... then it became my main bike Big Grin

Forget the Ardent, they're a little dodgy at speed. There are a ton of good 26 tires out there still, Kenda started making the Hellkat in 26x2.4, which would be my pick for that size. Or a Nev with clipped knobs if you want something that rolls even better
The Chilcotin is the coolest Knolly ever built imo.
In neon green- yummy

That bike absolutely rules, it really might be one of the best all rounders I've ever had the pleasure of riding. I'm pretty sad it was never reincarnated as a true 650b as none of the newer Knollys have really done it for me like the Chili has.
True- it sits more at the Delirum side as to the Warden.

I just liked the proportions of the Chili- maybe Ill get a used one some day Big Grin

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 18:05 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Everyone bashing SRAM shifting while I'm patiently awaiting my new gravel bike with their 1x11 to be delivered haha. It'll be my first SRAM setup.
Most of those guy either didn’t set up their stuff right, or haven’t ridden both back to back, or just bash whatever is mentioned for the heck of it.

I’m liking that Mondraker. Looks cool

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 18:10 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Great day.
What part of colorado you in?

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 18:23 Quote
timparker wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Everyone bashing SRAM shifting while I'm patiently awaiting my new gravel bike with their 1x11 to be delivered haha. It'll be my first SRAM setup.
Most of those guy either didn’t set up their stuff right, or haven’t ridden both back to back, or just bash whatever is mentioned for the heck of it.

I’m liking that Mondraker. Looks cool

Not sure that’s fair - there are loads of totally legitimate differences and points of comparison between them and you don’t have to look far to find plenty of good discussion about that by people who have/do ridden them back to back.

The sram gravel stuff isn’t bad at all. Vastly more robust than the 12s stuff. I have loads of experience with the 11s cx and gravel sram products and if you ditch the coated cables right away and are cautious bleeding the brakes it’s great if you like the ergonomics.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 18:41 Quote
Beecee336 wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Great day.
What part of colorado you in?
This is just south of Boulder.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:43 Quote
I almost went and rode out there today. I live in broomfield

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 7:12 Quote
Beecee336 wrote:
I almost went and rode out there today. I live in broomfield

Just keep your riding to the weekday and mellow and you'll be good for avoiding people. I live near Apex and the difference in the parking lot between mid week and weekend is the difference of apex in the winter and apex in the weekend during the dry months.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 7:27 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:

Super nice

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016057
Mobile Version of Website