Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 16:31 Quote
kaarlomatias wrote:
2009 Commencal supreme mini DH rebuild with world cup decals.
More images and details here -> https://www.rebelcollection.fi/lifestyle/commencal-supreme-mini-dh-project/


Love these old Commies, sick build

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:47 Quote
kaarlomatias wrote:
2009 Commencal supreme mini DH rebuild with world cup decals.
More images and details here -> https://www.rebelcollection.fi/lifestyle/commencal-supreme-mini-dh-project/


Hell ya tup Salute

Posted: Apr 8, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
That Commencal is awesome, looks a lot like the grandfather to the Crossworx dash.

Just built this thing up to try the short travel trend...seems pretty great so far, but I need to dial in the rear shock:


Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 4:12 Quote
piman wrote:
Ohiomtbwannab wrote:
Upduro wrote:

This bike is probably way too nice for my riding skills. Started raining right after I finished with the photos, so RIP riding today.

Homie, mtb’s are the only cycling that’s any fun in the rain!!! Go get her muddy! Never met a man who didn’t like a dirty girl...errr bike I mean.

You're from Ohio based on your username, so you should know that if you don't have to ride in the mud then you don't ride in the mud. Respect the trails.

I ride when I can. And PimAn, if it’s raining on the day I get to ride you bet I’m out there getting after it!

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 7:23 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:

Damn Boomer, how many times do they let you change your name?

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 8:34 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:

Damn Boomer, how many times do they let you change your name?

lol
WhAt nO dRoPpEr?!
Dead Horse

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 8:42 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:

Damn Boomer, how many times do they let you change your name?

lol
WhAt nO dRoPpEr?!
Dead Horse
well that is pretty silly, innit

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 8:50 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
lol
WhAt nO dRoPpEr?!
Dead Horse

Here we go, round 42!

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 9:44 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:

Damn Boomer, how many times do they let you change your name?

lol
WhAt nO dRoPpEr?!
Dead Horse

Still no dropper!

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:


Damn Boomer, how many times do they let you change your name?

lol
WhAt nO dRoPpEr?!
Dead Horse

Still no dropper!

But no downhills, so no need.

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 11:32 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:


lol
WhAt nO dRoPpEr?!
Dead Horse

Still no dropper!

But no downhills, so no need.

No downhills where? Florida? Lol. The ignorance...I don’t live in south Florida full time.

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 11:40 Quote
So what’s changed about the bike?

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 11:48 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
So what’s changed about the bike?

Who are you asking


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029829
Mobile Version of Website