Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: May 13, 2020 at 13:56 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Awesome looking AM shredder. Is Trek shipping that sans dropper or is it a custom build?

It shipped complete with a dropper, but I mixed and matched what I wanted. I realised at the end of all this that the frame/shock/stem and seat are the only things that have stayed...

180mm One Up dropper is now sitting on my desk. Super fast service from those guys! Ordered 3.30pm Monday, shipped yesterday, delivered at noon today.

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 14:01 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:

Neh, I can boost higher than yall.

Shit guys, he's right because he can boost higher than us. Damn and I thought I boosted pretty well.

Gottem *insert dab or somethin*

Not really sure what happened, was just telling yall what i though of Shimano cranks, but i guess there are a lot of offended guys who only follow the instructions :/

I’m sorry everyone but I can’t get over this.

“, but i guess there are a lot of offended guys who only follow the instructions :/“

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 14:09 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:

Shit guys, he's right because he can boost higher than us. Damn and I thought I boosted pretty well.

Gottem *insert dab or somethin*

Not really sure what happened, was just telling yall what i though of Shimano cranks, but i guess there are a lot of offended guys who only follow the instructions :/

I’m sorry everyone but I can’t get over this.

“, but i guess there are a lot of offended guys who only follow the instructions :/“

Well, my wife doesn't pre heat the oven - EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS RIGHT THERE TO PRE HEAT IT TO LIKE 400 DEG C!!!11 Perhaps that's why the frozen pizza keeps getting burned? We're working on it. Perhaps MTBrandonLee can find someone to help him out with mechanic stuff until he gets over stripping hardware.

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 14:12 Quote
I remove the tags from mattresses and pillows.

Danger’s my middle name.

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 14:50 Quote
As someone who's job used to involve writing instruction manuals *and* dealing with the clowns who ignore them, this subject pains me in the fundamentals.

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 15:09 Quote
Here in New Zealand Covid lockdown was lifted today. The Christchurch bike park opens this morning. I'm heading up over the weekend.

Here's my Carbine, just fitted DH Assegai in the front. Been 6 weeks away from the park so absolutely amping for a ride!

Carbine May 2020

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 15:13 Quote
JNZ wrote:
Here in New Zealand Covid lockdown was lifted today. The Christchurch bike park opens this morning. I'm heading up over the weekend.

Here's my Carbine, just fitted DH Assegai in the front. Been 6 weeks away from the park so absolutely amping for a ride!

Carbine May 2020

Enjoy - watch out for firstrun-itis!

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 15:39 Quote
nouseforaname wrote:

I know right! I purchased some new Leatt 3DF 5 Knee and Elbow pads over the lockdown. Not keen to test them 1st weekend haha

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 15:55 Quote
nouseforaname wrote:

For real. I've spent most of the lockdown digging at home and went to test ride one of the bigger jumps over the weekend--managed to side check a tree riding down to it on the first run, lucky I didn't break anything.

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 16:04 Quote
oof, sorry man. Ain't that how it goes. Get all hyped to hit a new line and you go in and get wrecked.

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 16:20 Quote
sherbet wrote:
oof, sorry man. Ain't that how it goes. Get all hyped to hit a new line and you go in and get wrecked.

I just wish I had someone to film it for Friday Fails because it must have been spectacular tup

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 18:56 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
As someone who's job used to involve writing instruction manuals *and* dealing with the clowns who ignore them, this subject pains me in the fundamentals.

Yup, stupid comes in all forms...
I guess mtbers aren't exempt from it, especially the guys that ride $10,000 dentist bikes...
Spend so much on there rigs, yet can't even take 30 seconds to read the manual. Great idea! tup

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 20:28 Quote
2020 Hyper Explorer. Yes its cheap but most of everything was replaced and it rides perfect for what I need. And no idea how to post correct pics if someone can help

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/limpnkid21/Hyper%20MTB/20200513_192633.jpg

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 21:07 Quote
Hyper29er wrote:
2020 Hyper Explorer. Yes its cheap but most of everything was replaced and it rides perfect for what I need. And no idea how to post correct pics if someone can help

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/limpnkid21/Hyper%20MTB/20200513_192633.jpg
It doesn't need to be expensive! It's all about the rider, not the bike!! (but having a pretty bike can't hurt)

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012902
Mobile Version of Website