Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 12:26 Quote
Tmacs are the way to go if you have the cash.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 14:23 Quote
fleon12 wrote:
The trance Again all black, trying a new SDG seat at the moment, also running now 150mm dropper, the skin wall didn't hold out well

Need new pedals because the spindle of the stamp 3 explode, temporaly using stamp 1 composite pedals, any suggestions for a good flat pedal?
Went back with the black look blue pedals need to go but I am looking for a replacement
Happy that I am good without scratches or anything else
Chromag Scarab or Deity T-Mac

Both have tremendous amount of grip

I Like the scarab as you can position the screws in lot of ways

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 17:11 Quote
I have DMR V12's on two bikes

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 18:10 Quote
Nukeproof neutron composites... Nuff said Batman

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 18:47 Quote
theMISSIONARY wrote:
I have DMR V12's on two bikes

These are my fave

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 2:30 Quote
blkmrktrider156 wrote:
fleon12 wrote:
The trance Again all black, trying a new SDG seat at the moment, also running now 150mm dropper, the skin wall didn't hold out well

Need new pedals because the spindle of the stamp 3 explode, temporaly using stamp 1 composite pedals, any suggestions for a good flat pedal?
Went back with the black look blue pedals need to go but I am looking for a replacement
Happy that I am good without scratches or anything else

I ran HT AE03 on all my bikes for a while and they were awesome. And one of the thinnest pedals on the market. I just switched to the Hope pedals and I'm not going back. They are thicker, but way more grip and the pin design is way stronger. I don't think I'll be riding any other pedal.
Hope pedals are great, very expensive but good quality. My only complaint is if you don’t have your feet position 100% as you’re dropping into a trail they’re a nightmare to get them on properly, suppose that’s a good thing though and just means they grip like shit to a carpet!

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 11:25 Quote
wcr wrote:
Great cheap and light pedals but try some proper metal pedals such as hope f20, burgtec, nukeproof Sam hill, dmr Vault... The difference is profound. If you are serious about riding flats, just spend the extra cash, it's definitely worth it in my eyes.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 13:51 Quote
No spare parts for stamp? I love my stamp 3, hope they last or have spares.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 13:56 Quote
thenotoriouspkg wrote:
wcr wrote:
Great cheap and light pedals but try some proper metal pedals such as hope f20, burgtec, nukeproof Sam hill, dmr Vault... The difference is profound. If you are serious about riding flats, just spend the extra cash, it's definitely worth it in my eyes.

Have Hope F20s, they look great, the grips good however for the bike I'm building now I went with the Nukeproof Sam Hills. Won a best in test recently, although nearly ended up with Vaults too. I'd probably recommend either the vaults or the Nukeproof ahead of the Hope's..and I love my Hope stuff (both bikes are covered in it)

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 14:30 Quote
Kanya89 wrote:
thenotoriouspkg wrote:
wcr wrote:

Have Hope F20s, they look great, the grips good however for the bike I'm building now I went with the Nukeproof Sam Hills. Won a best in test recently, although nearly ended up with Vaults too. I'd probably recommend either the vaults or the Nukeproof ahead of the Hope's..and I love my Hope stuff (both bikes are covered in it)

I run the nukeproof Sam hills, haven't missed a beat. Easy to service too.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
Decided to spoil myself with a new pair of 5ten freerider pro shoes to go with my TMAC’s. Coming from the original freeriders. Man oh man the grip is crazy good. Couldn’t believe how much of a difference it made

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 18:45 Quote
has anyone tried the fiveten sleuths? i have freeriders but i just hate how dumb they look, throwback to the mid-2000s puffy skater shoes, sleuths seem sound good on paper but not sure if they actually handle a trail ride.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 18:57 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
has anyone tried the fiveten sleuths? i have freeriders but i just hate how dumb they look, throwback to the mid-2000s puffy skater shoes, sleuths seem sound good on paper but not sure if they actually handle a trail ride.

I have them as casual shoes, I ride clipless, so they’ve never been properly ridden. That being said, I would want more if it were to be a riding shoe. It’s pretty much identical to a Samba or Adidas’ indoor soccer shoes

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 19:36 Quote
I I just got a pair of the Five Ten district clips. Casual looking but still really stiff. My only complaint to far is a bit of heel lift.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 19:46 Quote
Bummer about the sleuths.why do flat shoes gotta be so ugly.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015173
Mobile Version of Website