Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 6:00 Quote
How do I add pictures? ????????

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 6:06 Quote
ACurtin wrote:

It’s a pain in the ass. Idk how to do it from your phone.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 6:26 Quote
ACurtin wrote:

Add the picture to your albums, then link the picture in the forum post.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 6:37 Quote
ACurtin wrote:

Go to your phone, select desktop site - photo uploader, then add photos from device

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 7:03 Quote
on mobile, click “photos”, and then click “upload photo” and its pretty straight forward from there.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 10:34 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
ACurtin wrote:

Go to your phone, select desktop site - photo uploader, then add photos from device

This is the way I've found to be easiest.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
Bone stock for now. Think I'll keep it that way for a while. Only one ride so far and very impressed.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 12:53 Quote
Photo by Chris Hornbecker

Took a while, but I made the switch to Sram*/Alloy wheels from Fox/Shimano/Carbon wheels. It was a careful and well-tested(and documented, because bike nerd) process, but I'm happy with where I ended up. Nicely balanced with a good mix of control and forgiveness.

For anyone who like product comparison videos and plenty of POV, I have one of those youtubes here.

*not including cranks because who gives a f*ck about cranks. Still on TRP Stoppers too.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 14:13 Quote
What’s your quick overall comparison between fox and RockShox? I have always felt like RockShox had very little damping and support but would be interested to hear about the newest stuff

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 15:22 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
What’s your quick overall comparison between fox and RockShox? I have always felt like RockShox had very little damping and support but would be interested to hear about the newest stuff

Fox- slightly nicer midstroke support front and slightly nicer bottom end support rear.
RS- nicer feel off the top and noticeably less fork flex (surprising i know).

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 15:29 Quote
Would anyone be able to comment on the comfort differences between 2021 Zeb vs Lyrik? The first look here reports the Zeb has a more 'muted' feel to it, though I'm not sure if this translates to more sensitivity and how this would react with the stiffness differences. I'm after comfort and sensitivity above all. Right now I've got a 2020 36 with a Luftkappe and retrofitted the compression assembly with the new VVC system. It's good, but I'm Rockshox curious. I put a new 2021 debonair assembly in my wife's Yari, and it feels pretty sweet.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 18:33 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:

Fox- Good midstroke support, the small bump sensitivity is non existent
Rockshox- Feels smoother than fox(likely due to the small bump sensetivity) my pike was stiffer than my buds 36. Plenty of torsional stiffness

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 19:30 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:

Rockshox- Feels smoother than fox(likely due to the small bump sensetivity) my pike was stiffer than my buds 36. Plenty of torsional stiffness

I'm in the market for a new fork, it's Zeb vs 38 for my ebike (has a 36 Factory grip2 currently)

The price difference is $200 cheaper for the zeb, I can't make up my mind. Bike also has X2 up back and Kashima Transfer post so the 38 would "fit" better but I really don't give a shit really.

The way fox treated Slik sort of makes me think "fuk em" and get some silver Zeb's..... I dunno.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 19:41 Quote
I think the X2 is better than any shock that RS makes but I’ve never gotten along with Fox’s forks as well as I have with the stuff from RS.

Brasher wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:

I'm in the market for a new fork, it's Zeb vs 38 for my ebike (has a 36 Factory grip2 currently)

The price difference is $200 cheaper for the zeb, I can't make up my mind. Bike also has X2 up back and Kashima Transfer post so the 38 would "fit" better but I really don't give a shit really.

The way fox treated Slik sort of makes me think "fuk em" and get some silver Zeb's..... I dunno.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016925
Mobile Version of Website