Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 7:15 Quote
There will never be a dropper!! Lol

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 7:18 Quote
Not a fan of the red pedals, but I must say the bikes looking alot better otherwise Mr. Rabbit

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:38 Quote
fredro wrote:
The 80s gold chain matches the 80s style seat post! lol

Jk.... I know how you feel about dropper posts. Dead Horse

My 185 Bikeyoke Devine has died after a month, im having to use a 150 Lev until warranty return and its horrific, I can't imagine what it'd be like without a dropper Confused

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:43 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Not a fan of the red pedals, but I must say the bikes looking alot better otherwise Mr. Rabbit

Thank you! The red pedals are gonna go. I agree. They have been on there since before the remodel and work well so I haven’t changed them yet. Probably going to get the same ones, just in black. Thank you for the positive feedback!

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:43 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
fredro wrote:

My 185 Bikeyoke Devine has died after a month, im having to use a 150 Lev until warranty return and its horrific, I can't imagine what it'd be like without a dropper Confused

What’s bad about it?

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:45 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
fredro wrote:

What’s bad about it?

The loss of 35mm drop

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:45 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:

What’s bad about it?

The loss of 35mm drop

Ahh. So it doesn’t get low enough.

I never have that issue Smile

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:48 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:

What’s bad about it?

The loss of 35mm drop

It does, but once you've had it super low that little bit of extra rise is surprisingly apparent

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 14:15 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:

The loss of 35mm drop

It does, but once you've had it super low that little bit of extra rise is surprisingly apparent

i feel that, definitely wish i could get a 200mm to fit my frame, as 175mm leaves a little to be desired

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 17:24 Quote
I was pretty stoked when the OneUp V2 came out, I could go from a 125 to a 140! The extra 15mm really makes a difference. #shortlegproblems

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 7:55 Quote
Long shocked rocky altitude, been my favourite bike I’ve owned so far 160mm rear travel 170mm front

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 19:23 Quote
Updated the Pivot with a newer lighter ti railed Silverado, and found a cheap Wolf Tooth Camo oval ring (the dude stripped two of the bolts with the normal ring on...without telling me in the ad Blank Stare ), and threw some heli tape on the cranks and a few other areas.

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 22:42 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Updated the Pivot with a newer lighter ti railed Silverado, and found a cheap Wolf Tooth Camo oval ring (the dude stripped two of the bolts with the normal ring on...without telling me in the ad Blank Stare ), and threw some heli tape on the cranks and a few other areas.

DOOD Thats F*cking hot. Been looking into getting a mach 5.5 or a mach 6. Its a mach 5.5 fight? You've got a pretty beasty build, Just need a Rockshox Deluxe in the back Big Grin

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 7:16 Quote

New wheelset day a week ago after dinging the shit out of the E13 rims. When changing wheelsets I saw that they sort of folded at the valve hole. Glad I even made it that far with them.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 7:22 Quote
Rear tire mounted backwards?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014792
Mobile Version of Website