Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 15:17 Quote
Banshees get a pass because they are sexy

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
700-pirate wrote:

This Morph Cycles single pivot is fun. Buttery smooth!

YES! I have a big crush on this bike and am so glad you got one. I spoke with Tom for a couple of weeks and really considered getting one but eventually decided on a highlander instead. How is it to ride? Big fan of supporting these small brands.

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 23:05 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:

YES! I have a big crush on this bike and am so glad you got one. I spoke with Tom for a couple of weeks and really considered getting one but eventually decided on a highlander instead. How is it to ride? Big fan of supporting these small brands.

I have had 2 other steel full suspensions bikes before this, the full moxie included. The Morph is just so much smoother everywhere. I did not like the Moxie at all in steep terrain. I feel this is a much faster bike, feels long travel but its not. The frame quality is excellent. Got some big tests for it soon but as of now I think its one of my best bikes.

I like small brands too. Tom knows his stuff and his service and follow up is outstanding.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 6:43 Quote
700-pirate wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:

I have had 2 other steel full suspensions bikes before this, the full moxie included. The Morph is just so much smoother everywhere. I did not like the Moxie at all in steep terrain. I feel this is a much faster bike, feels long travel but its not. The frame quality is excellent. Got some big tests for it soon but as of now I think its one of my best bikes.

I like small brands too. Tom is knows his stuff and his service and follow up is outstanding.

This is great news and I am not surprised at all. Would love to hear more once you’ve given it a real shakedown. Ride safe, have fun and keep us posted!

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 6:54 Quote
Not sure I would call that all mountain

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 9:51 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Not sure I would call that all mountain

at least it has a dropper lol

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 10:34 Quote
That's what I was going to say!! lol

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
Sambolo wrote:
Evolink 158 size L

SICK!!! Evolink 158??

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 18:09 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:

5 1/2 years and 9200 miles on the nomad
That's impressive... that's about twice as long as I've ever kept a bike.
Thanks, I'm hoping I can eek out 10k miles on it before getting something new. Also weird to think I've had this bike for 1/4 of my life haha.
I sold my Iron Horse 6Point4 last year which I owned for 8 and a half years, same boat as you. Was actually hoping to build it into a more modern Enduro machine as it actually felt comfy for all day rides given its weight, felt proper planted through all the rough stuff and did anything I could’ve asked for it. Still a year later I often think back on what could’ve been done had I kept it and had a whopping budget to spend on it.

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 21:00 Quote
Love that Pole above.. was legitimately looking at one of those before i went this (better support with Commencal in Australia).

Well its all arrived, now I just need to wait until the 9/10 before I can get back home to build it.

-Medium 2021 commencal Meta AM 29 (Polished Raw frame)
-Fox 38 Factory Orange Fork 29”
-Fox Float X2 Shock
-Hope Fortus Pro 4 Wheelset (with 2.5 DHF DD F and 2.5 Aggressor DD R)
-Code RSC brakes with 200mm rotors
-Box 2 9 spd wide range drivetrain (with kmc gold chain) - first impressions, it seems very well made and look forward to trying it.
-Descendant Cranks
-E13 trs chain guide/bash guard
-Gold Renthal Bars
-Ergon GE1 Grips
-Ergon SM Enduro Saddle
-KS 175mm dropper
-dmr vault brendog ice silver edition pedals

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 21:07 Quote
RAD!
Happy building

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 23:59 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

That's impressive... that's about twice as long as I've ever kept a bike.
Thanks, I'm hoping I can eek out 10k miles on it before getting something new. Also weird to think I've had this bike for 1/4 of my life haha.
I sold my Iron Horse 6Point4 last year which I owned for 8 and a half years, same boat as you. Was actually hoping to build it into a more modern Enduro machine as it actually felt comfy for all day rides given its weight, felt proper planted through all the rough stuff and did anything I could’ve asked for it. Still a year later I often think back on what could’ve been done had I kept it and had a whopping budget to spend on it.

Well the mistake there was going from that to an Orange Razz

Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 0:00 Quote
sourdiesel wrote:
Sambolo wrote:
Evolink 158 size L

SICK!!! Evolink 158??

Yes it is.

MrZ32 yeah lot of complains about pole cs, guess they have problems with that but all good with me.

Nice meta build you have there, bet you love it too Smile

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027167
Mobile Version of Website