Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 23:10 Quote
Great pic - but burn white tires. Which frame is it?

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 23:14 Quote
tbc wrote:
Great pic - but burn white tires. Which frame is it?
..... Well Imma at least try em first lol.. I have lots of sets of tires. It's a following mb.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 23:28 Quote
I wonder how those white tires actually gold up once they hit dirt. I dont usually like em on builds anyways though.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 0:07 Quote
pguard2112 wrote:
My 2021 Commencal Meta HT. Have since added gold chain with chain guide.

If I was going to buy a hardtail, I think this would be the one. Great looking bikes and not too crazy money.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 0:51 Quote
My new '21 Foxy XR with Swedish gold. Angle-set going in in a couple of days.

My new 2021 Mondraker Foxy XR

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 3:16 Quote
gnarcissistictendency wrote:
pguard2112 wrote:

Nice! I was thinking about buying a ht frame. Looking at this and Nukeproof so far

Cool! The Nukeproof Scout was my 2nd choice, but I preferred Commencal's color choices as the geo is very similar between the two.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 3:18 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
pguard2112 wrote:

If I was going to buy a hardtail, I think this would be the one. Great looking bikes and not too crazy money.

You would not regret it one bit. It's so much fun to ride. Eats up everything I've thrown at it so far.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 4:38 Quote
larscha-nsfr wrote:

NIIIICE!!!! Bet the front and rear ohlins are ridiculously smooth. Digging the whole black and yellow too

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 4:42 Quote
Nobble wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
i wonder if anyone has tried to have a suspension shop reshim the Trust damper (or do it themselves) or something. there are a bunch in the buy sell for less than half of what they were originally selling for, could be an expensive experiment to get some more performance out of it
The two people I know who had them both broke them.

It's a small sample size, but if you're a hard rider it's probably not worth it.

They must have had a high percentage of failures in comparison to how many sold...I also know someone who broke two of them (once at least also on the steerer)...replacement came and he broke that one too.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 7:20 Quote
larscha-nsfr wrote:

That top tube is pure sex

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 11:57 Quote
real-name-hidden wrote:
My mint Revel Rail

been hearing good things about these! how does it ride? anything you can compare it do?

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:14 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
gnarcissistictendency wrote:
Scary just how brainwashed you really are. You have your views I have mine and there’s NOTHING you will say or do to change my mind so leave it at that. I could give two $hits about how “successful” Dump was or is. As a human being he’sa piece of crap. Advocating violence and the way he treats women are just a fraction of what’s underneath that orange shell. BBLB you’re clearly one of the peoples who said that storming the Capitol was much needed and this needed to happen so I’m telling you now you won’t get another response from me about this. I just can’t help myself sometimes
lol

That's a lot of words just to say you're a puppet with no facts. Carry on elmo.

Found BBLB's fav drink

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
real-name-hidden wrote:
My mint Revel Rail

been hearing good things about these! how does it ride? anything you can compare it do?

It's a dream. I came off a nukeproof scout, this is my first FS since being 10 years old so I can't really compare it to anything else. It is 35lbs on DD/DH tires so don't expect a XC rocket ship. So far i've been blown away with it. The bike is wayyy better and more capable than me. I wanted a tank that I didn't mind to pedal around the mostly XCish trails in central NC with a few trips out to western NC a year that wouldn't leave me wishing I had more bike. That's exactly what I got

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:35 Quote
I'd definitely try to get a short travel 29er for local stuff and keep that bike for gnarlier shit. If funds allow, ofc.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020077
Mobile Version of Website