Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 0:13 Quote
Reaperactual wrote:
Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe from this bullsh#t thread on a mobile?
Go to the bottom of the page and click "desktop version of site" then unsub, return to bottom of page and click on "mobile version of site"

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 1:05 Quote
Berm-death wrote:
Best MTB Film so far this year? https://youtu.be/3cHtiQhxUuc

Been looking forward to this!

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 1:06 Quote
fredro wrote:

Bikes please.....Book

What a build!

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 1:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Reaperactual wrote:
Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe from this bullsh#t thread on a mobile?
Go to the bottom of the page and click "desktop version of site" then unsub, return to bottom of page and click on "mobile version of site"

Thanks! Wink

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 3:53 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
I'm confused, what year Totem is that?
Zeb... totem decal
I thought so.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 4:32 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
fredro wrote:

Bikes please.....Book

What a build!

I’m not trying to be an ass. But what’s soo great about it? Color matched fork and frame decals? Looks like every other Santa Cruz with access to a decal machine. What am I missing?

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 4:43 Quote
Zipp wheels, eeWings and AXS generally push builds in to the upper realms of impressive. DVO isn't particularly common either.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 4:47 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
Zipp wheels, eeWings and AXS generally push builds in to the upper realms of impressive. DVO isn't particularly common either.

EeWings...why? Cause Titanium? Do they pedal better than carbon? Or just bling ?

AXS is cool tho. Less cockpit clutter. DVO does nothing for me. I always viewed them as park rat forks. Growing up at mountain creek every kid on a intense m9 had one.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 4:55 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:

Maybe for you. I get the opposite "feeling". If that bike isn't raced regularly it's all a waste IMHO.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 5:14 Quote
Lol what a shit show.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 5:17 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Don't be jelly

Of what

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 5:20 Quote
m1dg3t wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:

Maybe for you. I get the opposite "feeling". If that bike isn't raced regularly it's all a waste IMHO.

Curious.....

I don’t race, and I’m actually kinda slow. What exactly did I actually “waste”? Money? Time?

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 5:23 Quote
fredro wrote:
m1dg3t wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:

Curious.....

I don’t race, and I’m actually kinda slow. What exactly did I actually “waste”? Money? Time?

Both.

But. I disagree somewhat also. If you like it then there’s no issue. It’s your bike. Not mine. Not his. Yours.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 5:31 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
fredro wrote:
m1dg3t wrote:

Curious.....

Both.

But. I disagree somewhat also. If you like it then there’s no issue. It’s your bike. Not mine. Not his. Yours.

All that does is prove you to be an ass that you’re claiming not to be. You’re taking shots at me because of my “ubiquitous” looking bike, when honesty I think your bike and the other troll’s bike look like shit. Hot, steamy bowls of stinky shit. But I just don’t choose to be an ass on a bike forum. I simply scroll and keep it moving. I’m not offended in the least bit, and it’s actually kinda entertaining. Opinions are like a*sholes, everyone has one. Carry on, and please tell me more about my bike. Also include where I can get some of those non ubiquitous orange cables.... those are pure awesomeness.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015626
Mobile Version of Website