Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:29 Quote
Few ways to ruin a thread. Do not post your ego. Thanks Razz

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:37 Quote
nubbs wrote:
We ran out of shimano housing for a month or so at work. Sucked. Shimano is loosing the year so far as we cant order well.... anyhting.

Here's a bike for topic.

Kind of miss it sometimes but eh. The banshee has way better geo.

what do you miss about it? sometimes i think about picking up a megatower frame just to see how they compare directly.

also plus side for AXS, no housing required

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:59 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
50 more posts of bullshit in a night
Even without politics RR manages to keep a thread completely toxic and off-track
Every stupid argument on this thread in recent memory has had one a*shole in the center of it. It's truly pathetic.
I remember this thread before the OKBimmer incident. It was a happier place.
Still waiting for you to get rid of that dropper post.
Anyway, I'm out. Not worth reading this dumpster fire of a thread anymore. Salute

See ya

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 9:12 Quote
I tell ya, I like simplicity, and the lack of cables is VERY appealing. Wish it did not cost so much because I would much rather go that route...but I will have to wait on Shimano anyway since there will be no sram on my bikes. That gives me time. haha

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 9:17 Quote
gmoss wrote:
I tell ya, I like simplicity, and the lack of cables is VERY appealing. Wish it did not cost so much because I would much rather go that route...but I will have to wait on Shimano anyway since there will be no sram on my bikes. That gives me time. haha

Have you tried TRPs? The new DHR Evo’s will change your life.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 9:28 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
gmoss wrote:

I don't follow. How do brakes and tires have to do with wireless drivetrain?

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 9:42 Quote
gmoss wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
gmoss wrote:

Thought you were saying you were waiting on Shimano brakes, and was offering the DHR Evo’s as a rad alternative.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 9:55 Quote
gmoss wrote:
DHR Evo is a brake. DHR II is a tire. Got them mixed a little. But they have nothing to do with each other

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
Isn't TRP as hard or even harder to get (as Shimano) right now?

Shimano and Race Face are killing me waiting on parts.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 10:28 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
Isn't TRP as hard or even harder to get (as Shimano) right now?

Shimano and Race Face are killing me waiting on parts.

Child’s play compared to Trickstuff...

11 months down, 5 ish to go...

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
50 more posts of bullshit in a night
Even without politics RR manages to keep a thread completely toxic and off-track
Every stupid argument on this thread in recent memory has had one a*shole in the center of it. It's truly pathetic.
I remember this thread before the OKBimmer incident. It was a happier place.
Still waiting for you to get rid of that dropper post.
Anyway, I'm out. Not worth reading this dumpster fire of a thread anymore. Salute

See ya

You’re such a douchebag

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 11:17 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
gmoss wrote:
DHR Evo is a brake. DHR II is a tire. Got them mixed a little. But they have nothing to do with each other

apologize for not being more clear. I was referring to the clean look wireless drivetrain offers. Still like my brake lines on the outside of the frame though. LOL

The shimano comment was about them not having a mtb wireless set up yet.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 11:58 Quote
fredro wrote:
@midget...

Just looked at your profile and photos of YOUR bikes....

Lol talk about wasted money and time.

Hey Sparky! Thanks for dropping by. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out LoL.

Sorry I got your panties all up in a bunch snowflake, but if you own/ride a bike to please someone else you're doing it wrong. Is your bike a wall hanger/garage queen as well?

PS: I don't give 2 shits what you think about my rides Big Grin

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 12:23 Quote
m1dg3t wrote:
fredro wrote:
@midget...

Hey Sparky! Thanks for dropping by. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out LoL.

Sorry I got your panties all up in a bunch snowflake, but if you own/ride a bike to please someone else you're doing it wrong. Is your bike a wall hanger/garage queen as well?

You do have a lot of bikes

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 12:54 Quote
m1dg3t wrote:
fredro wrote:
@midget...

Mmmkay. When have I said I own or ride a bike to please someone else? And yes, I hang my bike on a wall when I’m not riding it.

Maybe build a better bike(s) when you have more income coming in. Maybe your wallet is a little bunched up. My panties are just fine.

Carry on people.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013550
Mobile Version of Website