Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 8:42 Quote
Found an RS Super Deluxe Coil at a bargain price so snapped it up, looking forward to riding it.

2017 Transition Patrol RS Pike RS Super Deluxe Coil Stans Arch on Superstar V6 hubs Sram XX1 cranks Shimano XT drivetrain and brakes RaceFace Ergon Easton NS ODI cockpit.

Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil on 2017 Transition Patrol

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 11:17 Quote
Update on Ricochet Rabbit: lol lol lol lol

He direct messaged me saying that I'm a pussy little bitch and so are the rest of us lol lol lol

I reminded him of the several attempts from myself, and several other thread members, to tone it down. Also, i told him his inability to "read the room" was unrivaled, and at times just tiresome, negative, repetitive, and pointless.

He then follows up with a couple of more insulting direct messages. His last one was actually, and literally, a bike "challenge". He wanted to challenge me to meet up and "put my money where my mouth is", and basically have a bike duel!!! I mockingly said "we'll race for pink slips", and followed up with my usual sarcastic, dry humor and lol emojis and memes to just mock him. HE WAS BOILING MAD!! Really Mad Really Mad Really Mad

Admittedly, I found this amusing and extremely entertaining. He then goes on telling me about his childhood, his time in the military (in which I thanked him for his service), and now his current career in law enforcement.

Dude is probably an OK guy, but no one will ever know....Facepalm Dead Horse

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 11:35 Quote
I think I missed something - are you saying Rick O'Shea is no longer in the forum?

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 11:36 Quote
fredro wrote:

He direct messaged me saying that I'm a pussy little bitch and so are the rest of us lol lol lol

I reminded him of the several attempts from myself, and several other thread members, to tone it down. Also, i told him his inability to "read the room" was unrivaled, and at times just tiresome, negative, repetitive, and pointless.

He then follows up with a couple of more insulting direct messages. His last one was actually, and literally, a bike "challenge". He wanted to challenge me to meet up and "put my money where my mouth is", and basically have a bike duel!!! I mockingly said "we'll race for pink slips", and followed up with my usual sarcastic, dry humor and lol emojis and memes to just mock him. HE WAS BOILING MAD!! Really Mad Really Mad Really Mad

Admittedly, I found this amusing and extremely entertaining. He then goes on telling me about his childhood, his time in the military (in which I thanked him for his service), and now his current career in law enforcement.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 11:39 Quote
Why am I not surprised that he reached out to you by DM with his BS. The dude is not worth the time and energy to acknowledge, let alone engage with.
Best just to let him ride off into the sunset with His Knolly strapped to the top of his Mini Cooper.

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:15 Quote
fredro wrote:

As a vet and a law enforcement officer I can say homeboy needs to take a step back and be chill.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:18 Quote
I think he is just insecure and lashes out like that to compensate.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:25 Quote
fredro wrote:

That is somewhat sad tbh.
Deep down i think that in person, his opinion of sc bikes, droppers etc wouldnt be that harsh/repetative. Maybe a beer or two could ease up things. Like.. bikes pulled us together here and i feel sorry he just used it as an excuse to mock and troll ppl.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:44 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
I think I missed something - are you saying Rick O'Shea is no longer in the forum?

Gone. Got the BAN HAMMER! Jail

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
isaacschmidt wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
fredro wrote:
Bblb nailed it

Yeti too is also ubiquitous. Just saying

To an extent. I don’t love Yeti. But every flannel wearing, Tacoma driving, IPA drinking knucklehead doesn’t have one.

I feel attacked and I sold my taco years ago.

XXXS 29ers do look just a bit out of place. But then again, WTH looks weird so it works out.

I’m sorry for the gravedig, but this didn’t get the recognition it deserved. Absolute gem.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 14:52 Quote
quick update after a couple rides on the new sled:
seems to have great out-of-saddle traction while climbing
longer wheelbase is noticeable around tight switchbacks so gotta take a little more time to navigate those.
it feels good on the descents so far - have lots of shock/fork fiddling to do to dial it in
the idler does introduce a bit of drag but the bike feels pretty energetic on power
the front end is taller than I am used to do I'm gonna need to drop the stem down lower and try again

saw a couple guys horsing around out there...

photo

photo

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 16:53 Quote
Finally got my Moxie! Hyped as f*ck to get out and try it out tomorrow. It’s a V2 in Long(their middle size) with Fox 36 performance elites, Hope brakes, crank brothers dropper, DT Swiss wheels(will eventually upgrade them to wider rims for beefy tyres) there’s a few other wee bits of Hope bling on there too including the stem, bb, seatclamp, carbon Ragley bars, she’s a stunner in the flesh!
Long low and slack asf boi.

Fox 36 performance elites 170. Slack. AF.

Me cheesing with the new steed

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 17:43 Quote
isaacschmidt wrote:
Nice
Cheers man, anybody got any rim recommendations? Can’t be super expensive and has to be 30+ inner width

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 18:12 Quote
I’ve been happy with Spank wheels. Solid and inexpensive.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.050440
Mobile Version of Website