Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 5:37 Quote
How else are you gonna flex at the Buzzard's Nest Carpark? You can cook a lunch and make a coffee with a Bullit.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 5:53 Quote
King of Berm baby berm laps.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 9:22 Quote
shoefanu wrote:
How else are you gonna flex at the Buzzard's Nest Carpark? You can cook a lunch and make a coffee with a Bullit.

Get yer Santa Cruz dripping in Hope bling, matching head to toe Endura gear, POC helmet gloves and pads. Mmmm, I can smell the trail privilege already.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 9:36 Quote
Careful, Fredo is gonna get his panties in a twist.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 9:38 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
shoefanu wrote:

Get yer Santa Cruz dripping in Hope bling, matching head to toe Endura gear, POC helmet gloves and pads. Mmmm, I can smell the trail privilege already.

Speaking of Hope. I swapped my Hope stem out for a different brand/style. Free to whoever wants it. Just pay postage.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 9:47 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
shoefanu wrote:

my bronson3 only has hope headset and seatpost collar but a silver thomson stem. it's only an alu frame, so i guess im only half douche, eh?
and boooy i love ipas!

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:01 Quote
moferenc wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
shoefanu wrote:

my bronson3 only has hope headset and seatpost collar but a silver thomson stem. it's only an alu frame, so i guess im only half douche, eh?
and boooy i love ipas!

I don’t think I ever said the owners are douche bags LOL I just said Santa Cruz are just the most ubiquitous bikes on the planet and a poor value. But hey if you want some more hope bling you can have my hope stem just pay postage!

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:15 Quote
if i'd still have my blue coiler with the anniversary bomber, i'd go for it for sure! now i'm all in for grey/red/black on the bronson.

i dont have any decent/fresh photo of the bike, but you get the idea i guess. since this pic taken i've laced the matching wheel for the front: 350 hubs, comp spokes, 511rim. but i'm not going to use it till the slop goes away.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:25 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
shoefanu wrote:

Speaking of Hope. I swapped my Hope stem out for a different brand/style. Free to whoever wants it. Just pay postage.

PM sent

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:26 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:

PM sent

10-4. Will check now

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:28 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
moferenc wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:
One of the trim levels Volvo offers on most (all?) of their cars.

I guess he rather referred to vw's transporter line.

I wish we got the transporter here in America
I feel bad to break it for ya but the VW Transporter Lineup is overpriced unreliable plastic junk.
I cost 80-100.000€ here in Germany/ Austria. And has the interieur worse than a Dacia.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:29 Quote
NotNamed wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
moferenc wrote:

I guess he rather referred to vw's transporter line.

I wish we got the transporter here in America
I feel bad to break it for ya but the VW Transporter Lineup is overpriced unreliable plastic junk.
I cost 80-100.000€ here in Germany/ Austria. And has the interieur worse than a Dacia.

I have no idea what those numbers mean and I have no idea what a Dacia is LOL but I will take your word for it

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 12:23 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:

Trolls are always negative. You’re par for the course Tiger.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 14:18 Quote
fredro wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:

Trolls are always negative. You’re par for the course Tiger.

Not negative. Just a realist.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014895
Mobile Version of Website