Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 12:17 Quote
Just re-subscribed after seeing elsewhere that things here have taken a huge positive turn. Thanks Tyler.

Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
GotBronco wrote:
So yeaaahhhh... Anyways. Almost ready for the first ride on Wednesday hopefully lol

photo

photo

Bar & stem are hot.

IMHO the brake adapter deserves ti bolts too :-)

What’s the weight on this?

Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 14:02 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
GotBronco wrote:
So yeaaahhhh... Anyways. Almost ready for the first ride on Wednesday hopefully lol

photo

photo

Bar & stem are hot.

IMHO the brake adapter deserves ti bolts too :-)

What’s the weight on this?
... Agreed, I' have a kit, most everything else is ti... I'll find some that fit lol Not sure the weight just yet... Maybe around 27ish? Need to finish it off

Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 15:05 Quote
NotNamed wrote:
nice bike and nice car- the car and the bike are fun to throw around haha
Cheers man, it’s a fun bike so far and I’ve only had it out on the roads so far. The Corsa is a wee shitbox but it’s very fun. Only blown up 1 engine so far from giving it excessive shoe everywhere haha. Getting a newer car(newer than this one anyway, still an 07 plate) soon so my dad will be taking the Corsa off my hands, he’s always been into his rally driving and has done a few events, he used to do a lot of autocross racing(basically toned down rallycross minus the joker laps and that sort of shite) for years, he won plenty trophies doing that, he used to have a yellow Corsa B he basically built from scratch. He’s planning on building mine into something similar but as a road car with all his old parts he’s got lying around, wee Nova GTE engine and some other bits and pieces.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 16:05 Quote
GotBronco wrote:

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Sexy AF!

Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 16:59 Quote
I also like taking fireplace pictures
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 17:05 Quote
Gotta get a fireplace for bike photos

Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 17:19 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

Ha! I used a fireplace for bike shots for years! That ended about the same time 26” wheels ended.

Intense Uzzi Fox 36

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 17:45 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

Ha! I used a fireplace for bike shots for years! That ended about the same time 26” wheels ended.

Intense Uzzi Fox 36

Still an awesome looking bike man! So it the previous evil.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2021 at 19:39 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
I also like taking fireplace pictures
photo

Corey's bikes are looking better and better.

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 2:42 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Finally got my Moxie! Hyped as f*ck to get out and try it out tomorrow. It’s a V2 in Long(their middle size) with Fox 36 performance elites, Hope brakes, crank brothers dropper, DT Swiss wheels(will eventually upgrade them to wider rims for beefy tyres) there’s a few other wee bits of Hope bling on there too including the stem, bb, seatclamp, carbon Ragley bars, she’s a stunner in the flesh!
Long low and slack asf boi.

Fox 36 performance elites 170. Slack. AF.

Me cheesing with the new steed

Cheeky Astra GTE in the background there???

Get some Hunt wheels, support your fellow Brits Wink

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 2:44 Quote
GotBronco wrote:

photo

What bars are they?

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 3:31 Quote
marko369 wrote:
GotBronco wrote:

photo

What bars are they?

Beast Components

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 7:57 Quote
marko369 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
Finally got my Moxie! Hyped as f*ck to get out and try it out tomorrow. It’s a V2 in Long(their middle size) with Fox 36 performance elites, Hope brakes, crank brothers dropper, DT Swiss wheels(will eventually upgrade them to wider rims for beefy tyres) there’s a few other wee bits of Hope bling on there too including the stem, bb, seatclamp, carbon Ragley bars, she’s a stunner in the flesh!
Long low and slack asf boi.

Fox 36 performance elites 170. Slack. AF.

Me cheesing with the new steed

Cheeky Astra GTE in the background there???

Get some Hunt wheels, support your fellow Brits Wink

Hunt make sick wheels, and are a British company, but they're made in China with novatec hubs.

That being said, you cannot go wrong with Hunt wheels. Bloke I used to work with was about 18 stone and it took him 2 seasons to crack them on his gravel bike. That he used to ride down mountain bike trails.

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 15:15 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
isaacschmidt wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:

To an extent. I don’t love Yeti. But every flannel wearing, Tacoma driving, IPA drinking knucklehead doesn’t have one.

I feel attacked and I sold my taco years ago.

XXXS 29ers do look just a bit out of place. But then again, WTH looks weird so it works out.

I’m sorry for the gravedig, but this didn’t get the recognition it deserved. Absolute gem.

And to think I let you into my house!!! Where I put my f*ck you meme???

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046313
Mobile Version of Website