Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 at 11:51 Quote
shoshy wrote:
After those Deviates, the Santa Cruz on the top of the page looks like most mundane bike ever Drool

i think you mean 'ubiquitous'

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 at 12:48 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
shoshy wrote:
After those Deviates, the Santa Cruz on the top of the page looks like most mundane bike ever Drool

i think you mean 'ubiquitous'

Noooooo lol

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 at 13:14 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
Petiloi wrote:
photo
Thought I’d join the deviate party over here. Love this bike. So much fun. Y’all got some nice builds as well

we are quite twinsy
photo

Hahahhaa holy down to the cassette. Though yours is much shinier. That’s a mighty fine looking bike if I do say so myself.

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 at 13:16 Quote
shoshy wrote:

You know there’s something to be said for looking outside popular culture. Until it too is appropriated in to popular culture. It’s a never ending search for the next outlandish item. It truly eats up my time.

Posted: Mar 8, 2021 at 15:21 Quote
it is good to support the small brands. all successful brands were once little and fighting for a place after all

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
isaacschmidt wrote:
niconj wrote:
I was going to buy the EXT fork too but went dual air instead. 170/150 14.3kgs.

photo
wow
get back to your admin work, send me those ads you deleted and promised to send already. stop wasting time and get back to work isaac

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 6:45 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
it is good to support the small brands. all successful brands were once little and fighting for a place after all

I couldn’t agree more. It’s funny when I ordered my frame from Deviate I searched and search and there were very few builds out there. Now months after I come here and it’s a highlander fest. I love it. They are a great company and make a beautiful product. They deserve huge successes.

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 17:10 Quote
2020 Remedy 8 with Cascade Components linkage and a 170mm Lyric RC2

remedy 8 w cascade components linkage

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 18:13 Quote
booMcaT wrote:

Looks like you got a good little trail buddy there too!

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 19:23 Quote
booMcaT wrote:
I've always had a spot in my heart for remedys. Never owned one, but the first actual mtb I tried was a 2016 remedy, and it was just a beautiful bike that felt so good. I love the look of it, great job on the build.

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 20:03 Quote
booMcaT wrote:

My buddy has a 19 remedy. How do you like the cascade link? Was it a noticeable difference?

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 4:27 Quote
Some crazy nice bikes on the last few pages.

Carbon wheels, $1500 forks, eewings, AXS

Jeez.

Nice remedy as well. Would you consider getting the cascade link anodised black?

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 5:54 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Nice remedy as well. Would you consider getting the cascade link anodised black?

I actually ordered black and swapped to raw, it is a work of art! showing it off!

Kamiizoo wrote:
I've always had a spot in my heart for remedys. Never owned one, but the first actual mtb I tried was a 2016 remedy, and it was just a beautiful bike that felt so good. I love the look of it, great job on the build.

This is my second remedy, likely not my last. I absolutely love it, highly recommend them as a do it all bike!

gnarcissistictendency wrote:
My buddy has a 19 remedy. How do you like the cascade link? Was it a noticeable difference?

Honestly haven't ridden it much yet, but i am stoked for the increased leverage curve..I was pushing limits last year without adding tokens, etc, but running a higher than normal pressure for big hits. This should help me see some improvement there, and it add 5-6mm travel, yahoo!

twonsarelli wrote:

My ~7month old aussie shepherd, she's a handful! also have an ~8 yo aussie/collie male that is a great trail dog, hopefully my little one continues to follow his lead!

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 6:57 Quote
booMcaT wrote:
tom666 wrote:

I actually ordered black and swapped to raw, it is a work of art! showing it off!

Kamiizoo wrote:

This is my second remedy, likely not my last. I absolutely love it, highly recommend them as a do it all bike!

gnarcissistictendency wrote:

Honestly haven't ridden it much yet, but i am stoked for the increased leverage curve..I was pushing limits last year without adding tokens, etc, but running a higher than normal pressure for big hits. This should help me see some improvement there, and it add 5-6mm travel, yahoo!

twonsarelli wrote:

My ~7month old aussie shepherd, she's a handful! also have an ~8 yo aussie/collie male that is a great trail dog, hopefully my little one continues to follow his lead!
My dad’s absolutely loved every single one of his Treks he’s had, he started with a 2012 ex-demo 8, Slash 8 from 2013/14, that got stolen then he got a 2017 Remedy 8, he sold that then bought one of the newer model 8’s that came in the full Miami green colourway. Every single one I rode performed amazingly, they’re so planted yet they still feel super playful, I can see why Trek modelled their Slope bike after the Remedy! Never ever heard of an aftermarket linkage for one though, looks so slick with the silver and red forks, I’m usually no a fan of all black bikes(funny coming a guy with an all black bike himself lol) but it’s so nice with the little touches of colour you’ve got going on there, if anything I reckon some white or chrome Trek logos would look braw on there too.

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
Forbidden Druid, XL 2021

Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Forbidden Druid Specs

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.060716
Mobile Version of Website