Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 13:55 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
Anybody got any pics of bikes with silver frames paired with silver forks? I have an idea, but don’t know if I want to have contrasting frame and fork colours, or matchy matchy.

More trail/xc than AM. More grey than silver, but you get the idea...

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 15:44 Quote
fredro wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
Anybody got any pics of bikes with silver frames paired with silver forks? I have an idea, but don’t know if I want to have contrasting frame and fork colours, or matchy matchy.

More trail/xc than AM. More grey than silver, but you get the idea...

i bet those zipps are sick on short travel bikes, despite the relative heft

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 16:57 Quote
I have them both on my long and short travel bikes. Like em a lot and don’t notice the weight at all.

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 17:55 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
gusbus432 wrote:

Near?? id say it is beyond perfection into a realm of absolute perfect perfectness of perfection

The saddle, pedals, tool under the bottle and sticker on the seat tube are holding it back from total perfection IMO

If we are talking about perfecting then I have to add the stem is a miss- lists a Chromag, but in the pictures a Chromag stem that is not.

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 17:59 Quote
@ninjatarian Yeah good catch on the stem. Still waiting to get it and used one from my spare parts drawer for now. Appreciate all the comments and even kinda agree with some of the critics. Tools are super handy but might not be the best visually. Saddle, ok but wasn’t my first choice. Anyway after my first ride today I’m just stoked on the bike and optics are secondary. This thing is living up to all the high pivot hype.

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 18:00 Quote
fredro wrote:
I have them both on my long and short travel bikes. Like em a lot and don’t notice the weight at all.

What’s in your fleet right now? The yeti and the... SC I think? Anything else?

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 18:07 Quote
This looks AMAZING! @fredro is this yours? You have the wireless shifting too, how's that, that working out well?

That paint job is perfect and looks killer w/those silver Pikes! Nice black/gray/silver monochromatic color scheme. Looks like it wants to RIDE too..

~JSV

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 19:01 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
This looks AMAZING! @fredro is this yours? You have the wireless shifting too, how's that, that working out well?

That paint job is perfect and looks killer w/those silver Pikes! Nice black/gray/silver monochromatic color scheme. Looks like it wants to RIDE too..

~JSV

Just needs eewing cranks to finish it off. Amazing build.

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 21:25 Quote
2021 Transition Scout size Medium
2021 Fox 38. Took it off the old enduro bike
Hayes Dominion A4 brakes.
Race Face Turbine 35 wheels
Race Face Turbine R stem/Atlas bars.
Only a few rides so far but bike feels good.

Posted: Mar 13, 2021 at 23:23 Quote
^ needs more pics - looks great!

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 at 0:27 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:

Chrome squishier

Probably the best match I've seen for silver frame and fork.

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 at 4:59 Quote
commental wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

Chrome squishier

Probably the best match I've seen for silver frame and fork.

Would be sweeter with coloured hubs/stem/seat clamp/pedals

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 at 6:06 Quote
My Banshee Rune V2 after polishing the frame, putting new decals, and new BB, chainring, chain and cassette Smile

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 at 6:19 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
fredro wrote:

What’s in your fleet right now? The yeti and the... SC I think? Anything else?

Yeah just the Yeti and the SC Nomad. I sold my DH bike since all my local bike parks have transitioned into smooth, flowy trails, as opposed to raw, natural gnar. My Nomad now handles all my bike park days, shuttle runs, and sessioning.

Yeti SB115 for XC.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018694
Mobile Version of Website