close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 11:20 Quote
lol lol lol lol lol
OMG I took a short hiatus from this thread mainly due to his comments but that is hilarious he got banned!

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 11:47 Quote
I mean...is anyone surprised?? A douche does douchey things. Razz

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 11:48 Quote
He still messaging you?

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 11:59 Quote
commental wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

I have come to realized I really love yellow bikes.

On a related note, you see who got permabanned?

16 years, i wonder what he did

I'm guessing this may have had something to do with it.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=149619&pagenum=422
7th post down.

"Doesn't have the money". Must've blown it all flying to bike parks. Razz
What a fine upstanding member of the law enforcement community.

f*ck that guy. I'm almost never down for doxing people but if it's coming from a cop that shit is unacceptable. His superiors need to know he's a thief. Knowing how FL cops roll though probably nothing will come of it.

...dude has plenty of shots of his bike with a reoccurring car + a decent bit of gps data still in photos that point to the same location...wasn't too hard to get a few photos (inside and outside) to confirm where.

Now that he's banned though you can't tag him in pb articles, and when you tagged people it would bring up the first and last name they put on the site EVEN THOUGH pinkbike says that data isn't public.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 12:03 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
He still messaging you?

Nope. I don't think he can with his ban, plus i think i blocked him. Don't know, don't care.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 12:33 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
commental wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

16 years, i wonder what he did

I'm guessing this may have had something to do with it.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=149619&pagenum=422
7th post down.

"Doesn't have the money". Must've blown it all flying to bike parks. Razz
What a fine upstanding member of the law enforcement community.

I remember seeing elsewhere in that thread he had sold a bike to someone and not included everything, and then never followed up. Shady guy.

Has happened a few times with him. At least he's gone now.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 12:45 Quote
His ban is only 16 years....

He’ll be back

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 12:51 Quote
fredro wrote:
His ban is only 16 years....

He’ll be back

*checks how long I’ve been here*

He’s right, you know...

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
skierdud89 wrote:
EarninTurns wrote:

Something a little different than what's usually posted in here. Haven't taken the time to do an awesome photo shoot like most people in here but can if there's interest.

How do you like it? I'm not ready to ditch the 27.5 but a mullet would let me split the difference.

My dude, holy shit it's awesome. I took a bit of a risk going w/ a smaller bike with almost zero online presence but a great name behind it and I cannot express how awesome the bike it. The cornering prowess friggin blew me away!

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 13:15 Quote
EarninTurns wrote:
skierdud89 wrote:
EarninTurns wrote:

Something a little different than what's usually posted in here. Haven't taken the time to do an awesome photo shoot like most people in here but can if there's interest.

How do you like it? I'm not ready to ditch the 27.5 but a mullet would let me split the difference.

My dude, holy shit it's awesome. I took a bit of a risk going w/ a smaller bike with almost zero online presence but a great name behind it and I cannot express how awesome the bike it. The cornering prowess friggin blew me away!
Awesome to hear! Ya their "website" is terrible, I think there's supposed to be a geo chart but it doesn't load for me. I hope some more reviews come out for it. I'm liking my Stumpy EVO but I also have gear ADD lol.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 13:31 Quote
i remember that the Foes Hydro was like the sickest dh bike in maybe late 2000's-early 2010, so it felt weird to have mountain bikes fall off my radar for like 8 years and then get back into it and see that Foes is almost nowhere to be found. But that thing is super sick.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 14:13 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
i remember that the Foes Hydro was like the sickest dh bike in maybe late 2000's-early 2010, so it felt weird to have mountain bikes fall off my radar for like 8 years and then get back into it and see that Foes is almost nowhere to be found. But that thing is super sick.
16 year old me was ready to do some questionable things for that Hydro or their 4X bike (forgot the name).

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 14:46 Quote
skierdud89 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
16 year old me was ready to do some questionable things for that Hydro or their 4X bike (forgot the name).

Back in 1999-2001I used to race the local series and I vividly remember this groups of mullet wearing dudes wearing bright red Dickies shop/bowling shirts, smoking cigarettes, drinking Busch ice and rocking Foes bikes with Risse forks. They showed up in mass to every race and dominated. I couldn’t compete with my GT LTS DH with a Rock Shox Judy SL.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 15:07 Quote
drspoke wrote:
Latest edition of my bike.
Size large with 160mm zeb.
RS ultimate coil 600lbs in the back, 55mm stroke.
Carbon wheels, handlebar, cranks and frame.
15,4kg with exo+ tires and ARD insert in the rear ????
Love this bike!!

Norco Sight C SE -2020.
Norco Sight C SE -2020.

That's some hefty suspension on that Norco. Looks like you do some serious DH riding. Looks great. What stem do you have on that?

~JSV

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 15:16 Quote
natas2125 wrote:
ABtrailRider wrote:

My Paradox V3. Gotta take some better pics out on the trails. Finished building her late last fall just in time for hibernation lol...

love the color.

Thanks! I was on the fence for a while between yellow and raw metal.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014731
Mobile Version of Website