Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 8:14 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
cyclesoul wrote:
Had an 18 with fox was a amazing bike. A tank but a great bike

Now that they have somewhat "enduroed" their entire lineup, I have my fingers crossed that they will release a new model in the more "downcountry" realm. Would really love a Commi as I have never owned one.

They are probably due for a “light trail” or down country bike. The tr really needs a lighter frame to make it more poppy

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 8:38 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
Upduro wrote:

Got my 38 on the bike yesterday, big step up from the 2019 36. Pretty happy with how my bike looks and rides right now.

Looks awesome. Prioritizing top notch suspension and brakes with reliable wheels and drivetrain on an alloy frame - what’s not to like?!

Thanks, and yeah that’s pretty much what I was going for, getting the performance without caring about weight lol

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 8:40 Quote
i feel like thats commencals market though, performance regardless of weight. and also inexpensive...

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
i feel like thats commencals market though, performance regardless of weight. and also inexpensive...

Transition was the same way, but then released the Spur bomb which has been a runaway success.

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 10:19 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
I've been impressed with the frame designs I've seen on many Commencal bikes. I've never ridden one and would love to try it. I like the angles and the geo of those META hardtails. I think if I got the same thing in a Specialized I'd also be paying a lot more.

~JSV

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 14:38 Quote
I'd at least pedal better. Commencal's not know for going uphill in a hurry.

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 15:00 Quote
Replaced my Lyric Select with a Zeb Ultimate and a Tenet Nora V2 stem and added the housing for the new OneUp EDC Threadless Carrier (waiting for the actual tool to arrive). Still want a 223mm rotor up front, but my shop sold out of them this morning, just before I arrived. Oh well...

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
where did you get the totem stickers?

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 15:32 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
where did you get the totem stickers?

Just googled Totem Decals and picked the first eBay option. Showed up in about a week and seem to be really high quality.

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 15:42 Quote
jsnfschr wrote:
Replaced my Lyric Select with a Zeb Ultimate and a Tenet Nora V2 stem and added the housing for the new OneUp EDC Threadless Carrier (waiting for the actual tool to arrive). Still want a 223mm rotor up front, but my shop sold out of them this morning, just before I arrived. Oh well...

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

I tried to source a new slayer frame but everywhere is sold out. Oh well, I had to settle for a new Altitude frame

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 16:47 Quote
I love how many Zeb owners want Totem stickers

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 17:14 Quote
totems are just way cooler than the zeb will ever be

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 17:18 Quote
I bought my first 'real' mountain bike back in 2013 - Jamis BAM 2.0 with a Totem and DHX 5.0 combo. 180mm front/rear and 44 pounds! That bike was a brute. After breaking the frame, the Totem ended up with my buddy for his 2014 Uzzi. It lives!

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 17:30 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
I love how many Zeb owners want Totem stickers

because its cooler Big Grin

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 17:38 Quote
It's might be a long shot but anybody experienced sticky air piston on their zeb? Mine has stupid amount of stiction on the air shaft. Opened relubed and closed still the same

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033242
Mobile Version of Website