Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 17:25 Quote
Definitely not if that's the sole driver of upgrading

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:35 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
Is changing from Charger to charger 2.1 worth it?

i found a deal on a brand new fork and if its worth it i might buy it

If the Push HC97 upgrade works, I would go that way instead.

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:38 Quote
redemption08 wrote:
Noeserd wrote:
Is changing from Charger to charger 2.1 worth it?

i found a deal on a brand new fork and if its worth it i might buy it

If the Push HC97 upgrade works, I would go that way instead.

definitely this if you can find one

Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:41 Quote
Yeah... i need to buy the fork with the 2.1 for it but i don't have a budget over buying the fork

Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:47 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
Yeah... i need to buy the fork with the 2.1 for it but i don't have a budget over buying the fork

Find a fork with charger 2 damper and then sell that damper and install push damper. It's worth it!

Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:55 Quote
Sorry i should have mentioned, I'm going to replace my zeb select with zeb ultimate

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 12:17 Quote
Zeb ultimate doesnt really need the hc97 ime

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
photo

a few days with no posts so here's my current short-travel AM bike, complete with gravel barbag haha

Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 8:50 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
photo

a few days with no posts so here's my current short-travel AM bike, complete with gravel barbag haha

I love everything about this.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 9:00 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
photo

Coil on a phantom?

Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 9:19 Quote
nubbs wrote:
Coil on a phantom?

The less travel you have, the more quality it needs to be. At least that’s how it makes sense to me.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 9:22 Quote
Started a thread to discuss all MTB tech rumors, innovation and prototypes. Lots of all mountain enduro bikes unreleased on display at EWS 1!

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=230309&pagenum=1#commentid7017900

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 9:40 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
nubbs wrote:
Coil on a phantom?

The less travel you have, the more quality it needs to be. At least that’s how it makes sense to me.

Its actually not my favorite so far, despite really enjoying coil on my titan. i think having to use higher spring rates for shorter strokes kind of detracts from the coil qualities. Might try taking one of the spacers off to get 52.5mm of stroke.

Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 10:16 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
nubbs wrote:
Coil on a phantom?

Its actually not my favorite so far, despite really enjoying coil on my titan. i think having to use higher spring rates for shorter strokes kind of detracts from the coil qualities. Might try taking one of the spacers off to get 52.5mm of stroke.

Progressive coil?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038989
Mobile Version of Website