Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 15:00 Quote
Finally got around to making some new fork decals.
Couple more small things to do, and Ill be done with this build for awhile........Maybe!

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 15:05 Quote
Those are some loud decals

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 15:07 Quote
kilo11 wrote:

Indeed.
Gonna see how I feel about them after a few days.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 17:52 Quote
kilo11 wrote:

Needs Enve wheels to match.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 19:30 Quote
Cant get those until 2022 now

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 21:54 Quote
adm750 wrote:
dayum....! that's tight tup

sorry for the dumb question, but what'd the little nubby lever in the 5th pic...?

Yes it is the dropper lever, YEP is a small company based in Switzerland. That piece is pretty cool very simple in design and work from any direction, you can pull, push, up, down, sideway it always actuate the dropper. The dropper itself is a crankbrother highline 3.

As far as weight I don't have a clue... not light... coil fork, big dh wheels/tires, big brakes, steel frame, although the Marino frame in itself isn't super heavy I just build a bomb proof bike.
But hey, does weight really matter?Big Grin

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 22:12 Quote
burquenomas wrote:
imo weight does matter. I recently went from a 27.5 lbs dirt jumper to 23.5, and it is a world of a difference. feels way nicer.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 22:36 Quote
It was sort of sarcastic and open ended, yes weight does matter depending on what you do with the bike. I have some very light bikes too but this isn't a race horse it just meant to be a fun all around enduro HT, I might not go on a 40+ miles ride (who knows) or ride the local xc race with it but it sure will put a grin on my face bombing down techy sections.
For what it's worth I was surprised of how well it climbed, it's definitely not a pig the cabala only has 64.5 head angle vs other ultra slack enduro, one of the reason I chose that Marino.
To summarize if I wanted light and fast I would have chose something else or build it differently Dead Horse

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 6:26 Quote
burquenomas wrote:
adm750 wrote:
dayum....! that's tight tup

sorry for the dumb question, but what'd the little nubby lever in the 5th pic...?

Yes it is the dropper lever, YEP is a small company based in Switzerland. That piece is pretty cool very simple in design and work from any direction, you can pull, push, up, down, sideway it always actuate the dropper. The dropper itself is a crankbrother highline 3.

As far as weight I don't have a clue... not light... coil fork, big dh wheels/tires, big brakes, steel frame, although the Marino frame in itself isn't super heavy I just build a bomb proof bike.

cool...that's what I thought it was but I just couldn't pick up the cable routing in the picture so wasn't 100% sure. Wink

she definitely looks bomb-proof... nice build...! Love the color too....

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 16:26 Quote
Is changing from Charger to charger 2.1 worth it?

i found a deal on a brand new fork and if its worth it i might buy it

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 17:25 Quote
Definitely not if that's the sole driver of upgrading

Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:35 Quote
Noeserd wrote:

If the Push HC97 upgrade works, I would go that way instead.

Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 11:38 Quote
redemption08 wrote:
Noeserd wrote:

If the Push HC97 upgrade works, I would go that way instead.

definitely this if you can find one

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021184
Mobile Version of Website