Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 10:16 Quote
Petiloi wrote:

Very nice. Which intend fork is that. I run a flash on my kavenz and it’s incredible. How are you liking yours?

Thank you! This one is an Edge 160mm.
As you know, their products look awesome. Plus, the performance is second to none.
It was a risky move because I sold my previous Fox 36 (which I loved) to get this one, but I am happy with the result as the Intend works as well as the Fox, looks better (imo) and is more exotic.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Petiloi wrote:

Very nice. Which intend fork is that. I run a flash on my kavenz and it’s incredible. How are you liking yours?

Thank you! This one is an Edge 160mm.
As you know, their products look awesome. Plus, the performance is second to none.
It was a risky move because I sold my previous Fox 36 (which I loved) to get this one, but I am happy with the result as the Intend works as well as the Fox, looks better (imo) and is more exotic.

Nice!!! I as well came from a fox but a 38 and find that the flash is superior. I have more confidence in the rough and my hands are much happier. Also agreed that the intend looks much nicer. The ability to service it yourself and Cornelius’s transparency is bar none.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 12:14 Quote
2018 Cannondale Jekyll 3 size small
Carbon frame
Zee brakes
XT/SLX build

2018 Cannondale Jekyll 2 size medium
Carbon frame
2021 SLX brakes
X01 build
Deity 35mm riser bars
Cushcore Pros
Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil
Fox 36 Performance Elite with PUSH ACS3 coil
Shimano saint clips

Jekyll 3 was mine, but found a good deal on the Jekyll 2 so now my gf has the Jekyll 3. I also had a 2018 Jekyll 4 before.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 12:44 Quote
Full driveside would be nice dude, let us see the real deal

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 12:45 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Hi there. New to this thread. This is my XC-Down Country-All Mountain-commuting-Enduro-MiniDH bike.

This is a very cool bike. I think it’s an Intend stem but what bar is it?

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 12:49 Quote
jtwickenden wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
Hi there. New to this thread. This is my XC-Down Country-All Mountain-commuting-Enduro-MiniDH bike.

This is a very cool bike. I think it’s an Intend stem but what bar is it?

RUST titanium flat bar iirc
https://rustcomponents.bigcartel.com/product/rust-titanium-flat-bar-including-uk-delivery

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 18:56 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
Had unsub'd this thread a while back when it kept constantly devolving into irrelevant arguments. Looks like it's cooled down enough to come back. Please don't prove me wrong lol
here is my latest steed:
2021 Patrol XL 27.5 F R 180mm Zeb Coil F R 38lbs
That looks SOoo rad. I like these frames a lot. Now is that really slack geo' with a long rear stay, or is it just the view in the pic? Just looks real slack. I like that style suspension link too, kinda' always remind me of some Kona Process bikes I like. I'll bet that handles amazing. That's impressive. That's totally sporting the "get outta' my way" look!

~JSV

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 19:50 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
Had unsub'd this thread a while back when it kept constantly devolving into irrelevant arguments. Looks like it's cooled down enough to come back. Please don't prove me wrong lol
here is my latest steed:
That looks SOoo rad. I like these frames a lot. Now is that really slack geo' with a long rear stay, or is it just the view in the pic? Just looks real slack. I like that style suspension link too, kinda' always remind me of some Kona Process bikes I like. I'll bet that handles amazing. That's impressive. That's totally sporting the "get outta' my way" look!

~JSV

It is currently at 63.5d HTA and 442mm stays, so yeah, pretty slack and pretty long stays, yeah.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:19 Quote

Put the Enduro back together with new suspension (38 + DHX) and a 10spd xtr/xt franken drivetrain. Only a couple rides on the new suspension setup but it's already tracking better than ever, even with the 2.5 DHF which I'm not big on. Really happy to be back on this bike

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 21:12 Quote
Have you had any of the bearing seating issues or rocks getting in bellow the chainstay that some people are getting on their enduros?

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 22:11 Quote
No bearing issues of any kind

Never had any rocks get stuck below the chainstay, but I have recently added moto foam between the linkage/frame interfaces to be safe

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 6:47 Quote
Makes me want to put together a 190mm enduro with a 190mm zeb, although i'm not sure how much i could ride that around here, would probably just end up as a park/shuttle bike (and i've only shuttled once this year)

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
It is currently at 63.5d HTA and 442mm stays, so yeah, pretty slack and pretty long stays, yeah.
Nice spex', that IS cool. I'm starting to like these bikes w/slack geo. I'd assume that thing can feel "planted" and really grab the terrain. Do you ride it like a DH bike or ride more trail/enduro?

~JSV

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 19:26 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
Nice spex', that IS cool. I'm starting to like these bikes w/slack geo. I'd assume that thing can feel "planted" and really grab the terrain. Do you ride it like a DH bike or ride more trail/enduro?

~JSV

There are almost no shuttleable trails in my area, so I pedal it up the hills.
It gets ridden like a DH bike on the downs though..

Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 19:04 Quote
My current bike is a long term ride. It had a big refresh this year, did much of the work myself and have been riding lots of trails and km (close to the goal of 2000 km in the current 5 months). It's 150mm f/r and only 28.XX lbs. Here it is on a recent ride.

Since then, I managed to rearrange the seat pack and it's collapsed again.

I've been riding this MTB for years, with thousands of km... & know it well. Still improving as a rider every year too...

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016325
Mobile Version of Website