Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 22:34 Quote
Keeping the banshee train rolling

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 23:07 Quote
nubbs wrote:
Keeping the banshee train rolling

Which model am I looking at? And what suspension do you have going on here?

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 23:08 Quote
you guys are making me miss my banshee. at 5’10.5” i wish i had sized down to a medium in retrospect. the thing was such a smooth ride.

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 0:58 Quote
timlikesbikes wrote:
My Evil Insurgent V3 Dream Build


And my Antidote Carbonjack 29 Dream Build

More photos and vids of each on my page and @Tim.Likes.Bikes on IG.

Thanks for looking!

Accurate username


Out of interest, do you own both of them currently? Or did you sell one of them? I feel like if that's your stable they're both super similar, I wouldn't know which to take out lol

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 2:33 Quote
tom666 wrote:
timlikesbikes wrote:
My Evil Insurgent V3 Dream Build


And my Antidote Carbonjack 29 Dream Build

More photos and vids of each on my page and @Tim.Likes.Bikes on IG.

Thanks for looking!

Accurate username


Out of interest, do you own both of them currently? Or did you sell one of them? I feel like if that's your stable they're both super similar, I wouldn't know which to take out lol

They’re both in my stable currently along with my Evil Faction 2 DJ. They’re not as redundant as one would think. 150mm/160mm 29er vs 168mm/180mm 27.5. It’s definitely a toss up on which to ride but they both excel in different areas.

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 3:29 Quote
timlikesbikes wrote:
tom666 wrote:
timlikesbikes wrote:
My Evil Insurgent V3 Dream Build


And my Antidote Carbonjack 29 Dream Build

More photos and vids of each on my page and @Tim.Likes.Bikes on IG.

Thanks for looking!

Accurate username


Out of interest, do you own both of them currently? Or did you sell one of them? I feel like if that's your stable they're both super similar, I wouldn't know which to take out lol

They’re both in my stable currently along with my Evil Faction 2 DJ. They’re not as redundant as one would think. 150mm/160mm 29er vs 168mm/180mm 27.5. It’s definitely a toss up on which to ride but they both excel in different areas.

That's cool man!

Amazing bikes

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
timlikesbikes wrote:
My Evil Insurgent V3 Dream Build
Evil Insurgent V3 27.5 Dream Build
I don't want to gloss-over so many great bikes that get posted here, but I LOVE these Evil bikes, and this is a prime example.
I would look for a tad less travel for my purposes--I'm slightly overbiked as it is with my Stumpy expert at 140r/150f w/a DPX2 and CC link. I love that unique suspension on those Evils and their reputation for handling so well in certain situations. I feel they're really a great choice for Insurgents (like yours) and their bikes with longer travel. You said you had an Evil DJ too I think and I'd be curious how much you like that one too.
Beautiful bike, beautiful build, I'm very impressed. Would love to take it for a ride! Enjoy that bike my friend, they also make for great eye-candy!!!
Hey, when we spend so much $$$ on these the least they should do is also LOOK good too, right?!

~JSV

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 20:04 Quote
Just picked up this Intense, wondering what y’all think!Smile

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 20:12 Quote
On that topic, some updated pics of the Following V3. Took this to Killington last week and it was great. Trail chatter was no issue and it soaked up things I probably should not have aimed a 120mm bike at. I felt very comfortable on single blacks (double blacks started to get kinda sketchy).

I can only imagine the rest of the lineup is the same way.

Original build:
Evil Following V3 Fox 36 130mm

Updated: Ditched the Hixon for a conventional bar & stem, and swapped from MT7 to MT5 brakes-

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 21:00 Quote
JacobyDH wrote:
Just picked up this Intense, wondering what y’all think!Smile

Very intense

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 21:01 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
On that topic, some updated pics of the Following V3. Took this to Killington last week and it was great. Trail chatter was no issue and it soaked up things I probably should not have aimed a 120mm bike at. I felt very comfortable on single blacks (double blacks started to get kinda sketchy).

I can only imagine the rest of the lineup is the same way.

Original build:
Evil Following V3 Fox 36 130mm

Updated: Ditched the Hixon for a conventional bar & stem, and swapped from MT7 to MT5 brakes-

this thing deserves a 203 up front

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 21:29 Quote
privateer-wheels wrote:
nubbs wrote:
Keeping the banshee train rolling

Which model am I looking at? And what suspension do you have going on here?

Prime xl.

Shock is 2020 float x2 with retro fox decals and limited edition orange anodize compression and rebound adjusters from fox. Fork is a 38 grip2 at 150mm with more limited edition orange adjusters/air cap.

Posted: Sep 26, 2021 at 4:58 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
On that topic, some updated pics of the Following V3. Took this to Killington last week and it was great. Trail chatter was no issue and it soaked up things I probably should not have aimed a 120mm bike at. I felt very comfortable on single blacks (double blacks started to get kinda sketchy).

I can only imagine the rest of the lineup is the same way.

Original build:
Evil Following V3 Fox 36 130mm

Updated: Ditched the Hixon for a conventional bar & stem, and swapped from MT7 to MT5 brakes-

this thing deserves a 203 up front

I thought about it since I run two wheelsets, I could throw a 203 on the set dedicated to park riding, but then I would need to mess with an adapter when I swapped.

For regular trail riding the MT7 + 180mm is plenty.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023364
Mobile Version of Website