Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Nov 20, 2021 at 22:09 Quote
That's nice.

I love when a dropper is perfectly slammed all the way to the collar, something very satisfying about it. Getting max drop from that frame for your height, like it was meant to be.

Posted: Nov 20, 2021 at 23:40 Quote
Brasher wrote:
That's nice.

I love when a dropper is perfectly slammed all the way to the collar, something very satisfying about it. Getting max drop from that frame for your height, like it was meant to be.

Tks. To be fair, the dropper could go slightly higher for proper leg extension, but so far feels good. Not too concerned with pedal efficiency too much, cuz motor...

Posted: Nov 20, 2021 at 23:47 Quote
I'm tempted by the Filmore valves, I've been having ridiculous amounts of valve clogging issues recently. My only concern is longevity but I guess I'll have to wait a while to find out about that.

Posted: Nov 20, 2021 at 23:51 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
Hell yeah Fred this looks super clean! Been able to get some good miles in yet?

Just a local urban spin. No dirt yet.

Posted: Nov 20, 2021 at 23:57 Quote
DC1988 wrote:
I'm tempted by the Filmore valves, I've been having ridiculous amounts of valve clogging issues recently. My only concern is longevity but I guess I'll have to wait a while to find out about that.

No exaggeration...the valves are one of my favorite things on the bike. So easy to install, pump, and seat the bead, with just a floor pump. Air flow is ridiculous. My prestas always clog. I ordered two sets for my other bikes already. Obviously no long term testing, but so far, I'm thoroughly impressed with them. But $50 is kinda silly in my opinion.

Posted: Nov 21, 2021 at 7:09 Quote
fredro wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
Hell yeah Fred this looks super clean! Been able to get some good miles in yet?

Just a local urban spin. No dirt yet.

How do you survive with the dual compound front tire? I can't believe it

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:03 Quote

ye olde 180/184mm enduro. red pedals just for you guys Wink

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:25 Quote
newbermuda wrote:

DH is dead

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
quick ride on the reign
quick ride on the reign
another better pic of the reign i dont know if any one cared but here you go

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

DH is dead

Idk i definitely prefer riding my banshee but this is just a different experience altogether

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:41 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

DH is dead

Idk i definitely prefer riding my banshee but this is just a different experience altogether

yeah, a real monster truck

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 8:03 Quote
newbermuda wrote:

Just call that thing Mr. Plow

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 8:24 Quote
newbermuda wrote:

That thing is strait point and shoot.

Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 7:45 Quote
i bought an evil insurgent when they came out back in the fall of 2015 and had it custom built by fanatik - full XX1 (just a few months before eagle came out, of course), factory 36 but with lower-end wheels/brakes/etc. that i knew i was going to replace. i just redid the same build, or as close as possible, and the price was roughly $7,400, $1,700 more than i paid just about 6 years ago. i am sure the newer bike would be 'better' than the original version but it is an interesting comparison, if nothing else. hard to imagine the trend slowing too much

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017609
Mobile Version of Website