Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Dec 4, 2021 at 14:24 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Does she let you take your balls out of her purse and play with them every once and a while?? lol lol

you mf'er lol

I ride a norco, jokes on you the purse belongs to me!

Posted: Dec 4, 2021 at 14:28 Quote
Whatever you got to tell yourself I always say!! lol Now go take that for a rip!!

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
fredro wrote:
Wet leaves, dirt, and long slab rocks... Loving this ebike, but definitely takes some getting used to. Old trails I've been riding for 20+ years seem different and much faster. Bit of a learning curve and adjustment in climbing with boost, heavier weight, and carrying so much more speed. Cadence is crucial...

photo

how does the output of the bike feel vs. your own pedaling? does the motor dominate or do you feel like you can have a big influence on the speed through your own effort?

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 11:40 Quote
It depends on how you set up your preferences in the app. You can have two profiles and set the amount of power, the delay, the torque, etc. Still figuring things out.

You still have plenty of rider input.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 20:17 Quote
fredro wrote:
It depends on how Jailbreak you set up your preferences in the app. You can have two profiles and set the amount of power, the delay, the torque, etc. Still figuring things out.

You still have plenty of rider input.

I wonder if there is a way to unlock the full power Jailbreak of the motor too. 85nm and light weight would be awesome!

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 21:29 Quote
Yeah but isn’t the light weight due to the smaller battery. You would have a shorter ride time with full power unlocked.

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 21:34 Quote
it's capped on those RS motors I'm pretty sure, you cant get the full 85Nm.

I swear the EP8 feels less strong than the e8000 I had previously, or maybe it's just smoother. The E8000 on boost was brutal, it would literally power wheelie out of corners and was actually too much power for techy sort of riding!

Also this Ep8 clacking noise shits me so bad, it's annoying AF!

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 21:39 Quote
Brasher wrote:
it's capped on those RS motors I'm pretty sure, you cant get the full 85Nm.

I swear the EP8 feels less strong than the e8000 I had previously, or maybe it's just smoother. The E8000 on boost was brutal, it would literally power wheelie out of corners and was actually too much power for techy sort of riding!

Also this Ep8 clacking noise shits me so bad, it's annoying AF!

If it’s electronic there is a way around it. Just have to figure out how.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 0:20 Quote
I test rode a Pivot Shuttle and whilst the performance was great, the rattling from the motor was absolutely horrendous.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 3:40 Quote
photo
I built up a new V2 transition sentinel, and rode it once. Now it collects dust while for sale and I ride this pretty much solely now. Absolutely love this thing!
photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 14:50 Quote
2 BIG DOGS right here.
photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 15:35 Quote
Sub 32lb Patrolling through this hoard of e-bikes in this thread now, yikes.

photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 15:44 Quote
astrofusion wrote:
Sub 32lb Patrolling through this hoard of e-bikes in this thread now, yikes.

photo

That looks like a super fun bike. Pretty good weight for a big bike with a coil.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054737
Mobile Version of Website