close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 21:34 Quote
it's capped on those RS motors I'm pretty sure, you cant get the full 85Nm.

I swear the EP8 feels less strong than the e8000 I had previously, or maybe it's just smoother. The E8000 on boost was brutal, it would literally power wheelie out of corners and was actually too much power for techy sort of riding!

Also this Ep8 clacking noise shits me so bad, it's annoying AF!

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 21:39 Quote
Brasher wrote:
it's capped on those RS motors I'm pretty sure, you cant get the full 85Nm.

I swear the EP8 feels less strong than the e8000 I had previously, or maybe it's just smoother. The E8000 on boost was brutal, it would literally power wheelie out of corners and was actually too much power for techy sort of riding!

Also this Ep8 clacking noise shits me so bad, it's annoying AF!

If it’s electronic there is a way around it. Just have to figure out how.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 0:20 Quote
I test rode a Pivot Shuttle and whilst the performance was great, the rattling from the motor was absolutely horrendous.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 3:40 Quote
I built up a new V2 transition sentinel, and rode it once. Now it collects dust while for sale and I ride this pretty much solely now. Absolutely love this thing!

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 14:50 Quote
2 BIG DOGS right here.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 15:35 Quote
Sub 32lb Patrolling through this hoard of e-bikes in this thread now, yikes.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 15:44 Quote
astrofusion wrote:
Sub 32lb Patrolling through this hoard of e-bikes in this thread now, yikes.

That looks like a super fun bike. Pretty good weight for a big bike with a coil.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:08 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
your poor hitch!
60LBS RATED EACH RAIL .

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:20 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
your poor hitch!
60LBS RATED EACH RAIL .

just don't invite brasher along or you're screwed

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:29 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
your poor hitch!
60LBS RATED EACH RAIL .

Yeah the Range is 60lbs fo sho.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 18:20 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:
60LBS RATED EACH RAIL .

28kg of thicc boi, 2 full fat eebs on a tow hitch gonna cause your front wheels to lift off the ground bro. Be careful!

I might have to buy a new truck, my hilux isn't rated for those sort of Norco heft. Need one of those Caterpiller mining tippers or something. But seriously, it doesn't fit in the tub corner to corner, the wheelbase is too long lol!

this is becoming some sort of eeb thread slowly, That woman from the Terminator series was right, the cyborgs are taking over.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 18:42 Quote
Brasher wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:

28kg of thicc boi, 2 full fat eebs on a tow hitch gonna cause your front wheels to lift off the ground bro. Be careful!

I might have to buy a new truck, my hilux isn't rated for those sort of Norco heft. Need one of those Caterpiller mining tippers or something. But seriously, it doesn't fit in the tub corner to corner, the wheelbase is too long lol!

this is becoming some sort of eeb thread slowly, That woman from the Terminator series was right, the cyborgs are taking over.

haha ebikes are rad. i don't have one but i ride with a group of three guys that do. i call them the emusketeers, the power throuple, or the e stooges, depending on their behavior that day

Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 18:25 Quote
33lb Fuel EX 8 with some bling

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 5:42 Quote
Catgrv wrote:
33lb Fuel EX 8 with some bling

niced..! what year is that bike, and how do you like it ? We have punchy climbs but not big huge elevation. trails are littered with rocks and roots, with some flow sections connecting them so you don't get too discouraged. LOL...

A friend of mine has an "8" that he never rides anymore. I actually just serviced the rear shock for him. (it needed it bad, but again...bike just sits there). Thought about making him an offer. Like I need another bike Facepalm

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015350
Mobile Version of Website