Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 17:35 Quote
steezystu98 wrote:
JamesKROZ wrote:
My 2022 Transition Patrol. Finally fully set up and couldn't be happier with how it rides. Just waiting on some 165mm Hope cranks

I have a very similar setup with a 170mm Zeb up front and absolutely loved it this season - Are you running a 160mm Zeb?
Yeah it’s a 160mm, have considered 170mm but not sure I need that extra travel. Absolutely loving the zeb so far though, just surprised by how different my air pressure is to what’s recommended

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 19:08 Quote
Yeah, my Zeb 160 psi is way off too, also removed a token because it felt too stiff even after dropping pressure.
Feels fantastic now.

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 19:25 Quote
what do you guys run? I have my 160mm zeb at 70 psi, 1 token, HSC 1 click from open and LSC about halfway.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2021 at 1:10 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
what do you guys run? I have my 160mm zeb at 70 psi, 1 token, HSC 1 click from open and LSC about halfway.
42 Psi with no tokens, 10 clicks of LSC and 3 clicks of HSC. I think that’s pretty similar to yours actually Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 8:49 Quote
My new to me Status 160, what a beast of a bike!

photo

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 9:00 Quote
MadMaxxMTB wrote:

photo

it is hard not to like these. looks very clean

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 11:52 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo

So I'm doing the custom fork decals and also going back to my favorite brakes. The XTRs work good, and have plenty of stopping power, I'm just not liking the lever feel and spongy modulation. I've bled them twice, and they're adequate, but I just prefer the overall feeling of the Hopes. Plus, what brake company gives you THREE sets of pads, including hardware and hose fittings!

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 12:44 Quote
My buddy just switched to Hopes, and has been really happy with them. Gonna have to take his bike for a ride to check them out, and see how they compare to the TRP’s I run.

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 12:53 Quote
I like everything Hope make.

Except the brakes. (and rims, but no one likes those)

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 13:45 Quote
Anyone know were to find a 2015 Norco range A.1 front triangle. I broke one and hoping to find a replacement.

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 13:56 Quote
fredro wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo

So I'm doing the custom fork decals and also going back to my favorite brakes. The XTRs work good, and have plenty of stopping power, I'm just not liking the lever feel and spongy modulation. I've bled them twice, and they're adequate, but I just prefer the overall feeling of the Hopes. Plus, what brake company gives you THREE sets of pads, including hardware and hose fittings!

what are you gonna do with the xtrs?

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 14:06 Quote
bigbird16 wrote:
Anyone know were to find a 2015 Norco range A.1 front triangle. I broke one and hoping to find a replacement.

Norco?

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 14:38 Quote
@newbermuda- XTRs are for sale 2 cents 2 cents 2 cents

Posted: Jan 5, 2022 at 5:25 Quote
MadMaxxMTB wrote:

photo

Annoyed me when these were not available anywhere near me when I was buying, couldnt even get one online so went with a Canyon instead.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
Yeah they had the strangest launch for those bikes. It was like they were doing market testing or something.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.039698
Mobile Version of Website