Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 8, 2022 at 7:13 Quote
as for moto fitting vs uk fitting? yeah, don't see any reason why not. not only hope, but other brand brake systems are backwards compatible. at least I haven't seen one that doesn't.
as for hope - they use the same master for x2/e4/v4, left or right - does not matter

if you mean the new tech4 master fitting x2/e4/v4 calipers from tech3 era - yup, i think so. looks like caliper end is the same, unless i missed something there.

JamesKROZ wrote:
and-cotic wrote:
same here. I'm currently drooling on the new tech4 masters to go with my e4 calipers
Do you reckon they'll be backwards compatible?

Posted: Jan 8, 2022 at 9:15 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
noakeabean wrote:
fredro wrote:
I’ve tried just about every brake, and I keep coming back to Hopes.
Maguras?
I was thinking I might go for the MT7 next time I buy brakes. Probably to replace a set of G2 that are very “ok.”

If you want to make your g2s extremely OK, drop a set of MTX gold pads in there. running that with a 220mm rotor on my enduro and they’re honestly great, have a buddy who put the red MTXs in the “meh” g2s on his epic evo and he was stoked on them as well.

Posted: Jan 9, 2022 at 11:16 Quote
Nice thanks for the tip! I don’t have any specific complaints I’m just not blown away by them is all

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
AlexJames123 wrote:
My V1 Evil Wreckoning in its current state!
Getting it ready to custom paint it in Alfa Romeo metallic red/silver
Got a pair of 170mm zeb ultimate on the way and will be my first time trying ochain/fasst flex/revgrips

looking forward to seeing this after the paint and rebuild

Behold, my current all mountain but not all of my all mountain, all.

Paint jobs definitely not to everyone's taste but I like to be unique Smile

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 13:26 Quote
AlexJames123 wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
AlexJames123 wrote:
My V1 Evil Wreckoning in its current state!
Getting it ready to custom paint it in Alfa Romeo metallic red/silver
Got a pair of 170mm zeb ultimate on the way and will be my first time trying ochain/fasst flex/revgrips

looking cool but is it finished?

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 13:32 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
AlexJames123 wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:

looking cool but is it finished?

Just got to build the wheels up and put the brakes on and yeah its all done, been waiting for some i9 hydras for a while so thought i'd just post it haha 90% done haha, I will post more once its finally done done though!

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 14:18 Quote
right on. wasn't sure if the paint had some more to go but i get it now. looking forward to the full build pic

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 15:26 Quote
Wow, that looks great

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 20:33 Quote
Username checks out lol

Nice looking ride man

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 14:15 Quote
Factory springy bits are on their way back to fox for annual service, so the performance stuff is back on for the winter season. have the fork at 150 right now but have a 160 air spring that i think i'll swap in. cascade link added, so the rear is up to 139. never ridden a dpx2 before and have to say it feels good on the bike. just need another volume token front and rear and she should be dialed. also added some hand guards to fend off the sage and to keep the hands a bit warmer.

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 16:05 Quote
Holy seat rails Batman!

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 16:29 Quote
fredro wrote:
Holy seat rails Batman!
Yeah these phenoms have the rails way far forward compared to the power. The carbon rail version is even worse, hence I’m back on the cheap version

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 18:05 Quote
Swapped frames over from Banshee Prime. New bike season hooray. It rides well thus far more seat time needed.
31.9 just under weight goal of 32lbs...
First build kit we went for as light as I could with parts lying around. Could have done 36 in 170mm to save the last but of weight but eh too lazy

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 18:22 Quote
So sick dude. Although couldve saved some grams with a Zeb…not sure how your boss would feel about that lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018334
Mobile Version of Website