Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 19:26 Quote
Sexy Tranny!.....

wait

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 19:38 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
So sick dude. Although couldve saved some grams with a Zeb…not sure how your boss would feel about that lol

Hehehe
Zeb is good tho. The grey is so fashionable

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 23:08 Quote
Love the black and orange forks! Wish that was a retail option

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 23:41 Quote
nubbs wrote:
Swapped frames over from Banshee Prime. New bike season hooray. It rides well thus far more seat time needed.
31.9 just under weight goal of 32lbs...
First build kit we went for as light as I could with parts lying around. Could have done 36 in 170mm to save the last but of weight but eh too lazy

Sick bike, and incredibly light too.
What do you think of this bike in comparison with the Banshee?

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 12:16 Quote
jurassicrider wrote:
nubbs wrote:
Swapped frames over from Banshee Prime. New bike season hooray. It rides well thus far more seat time needed.
First build kit we went for as light as I could with parts lying around. Could have done 36 in 170mm to save the last but of weight but eh too lazy

More active suspension. Longer wheelbase, very steep seat tube angle, climbing all day is easier, lighter weight. That's all so far..

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 12:50 Quote
nubbs wrote:
jurassicrider wrote:
nubbs wrote:

More active suspension. Longer wheelbase, very steep seat tube angle, climbing all day is easier, lighter weight. That's all so far..

Interesting….Hmmmm

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 1:15 Quote
fredro wrote:
I’ve tried just about every brake, and I keep coming back to Hopes.
Have you tried Formula?

Cura's look very tempting to me

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 1:42 Quote
I really rate the Shimano M7120 and M8120 brakes (the new SLX and XT 4 pots)

I've had M8120s on my last couple builds, doing a new build in spring and gone for the same again

The i-spec IV levers are nice, the power is great, the bite is way more consistent than previous Shimano brakes - and of course the pads and service parts are available everywhere - any bike shop you go into will have what you need.

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 5:04 Quote
DC1988 wrote:
fredro wrote:
Have you tried Formula?

I have not tried Formula. Those do look nice though. Trick stuff looks good too.

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 18:19 Quote
fredro wrote:
DC1988 wrote:
fredro wrote:
Have you tried Formula?

I have not tried Formula. Those do look nice though. Trick stuff looks good too.

Curious to see if Trickstuff will become more attainable since being acquired by DT. I’d love to try them

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 19:46 Quote
Kango wrote:

Nice, I like the horns

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 23:54 Quote
chunter wrote:
fredro wrote:
DC1988 wrote:

Have you tried Formula?

Curious to see if Trickstuff will become more attainable since being acquired by DT. I’d love to try them

I wonder how long it will take them to clear the 2 year backlog (as I keep ranting about, ordered some in March 2020, still not arrived, promised by the end of this month)

Posted: Feb 6, 2022 at 14:06 Quote
I'd definitely get Trickstuff if it were money no object but Formula is my more realistic aim

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 1:53 Quote
DC1988 wrote:
I'd definitely get Trickstuff if it were money no object but Formula is my more realistic aim

bike 24 had trickstuff brakes in stock last week, they are still getting out there, you just nee to keep checking.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015742
Mobile Version of Website