Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 18, 2022 at 9:55 Quote
fredro wrote:

LOOK! Yet another SC frame with Fox suspension, AXS parts, and Maxxis tires. How unique...i mean ubiquitous. Dead Horse

Just built it yesterday, snapped a couple of night pics. Custom decals ordered for the downtube because the peachy orange does NOT match the Fox orange. And of course, Fox kashima does not match either as expected. Madder

Definitely should have gone with a Knolly.

Posted: Jun 18, 2022 at 10:00 Quote
You guys are hilarious! lol lol

Yes, just the Rise and the Megatower (for) now....

Posted: Jun 18, 2022 at 22:11 Quote
fredro wrote:

LOOK! Yet another SC frame with Fox suspension, AXS parts, and Maxxis tires. How unique...i mean ubiquitous. Dead Horse

Just built it yesterday, snapped a couple of night pics. Custom decals ordered for the downtube because the peachy orange does NOT match the Fox orange. And of course, Fox kashima does not match either as expected. Madder

I like that color, what pedals are those?

Posted: Jun 19, 2022 at 5:14 Quote
Tks! Pedals are DMR Vaults

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 6:37 Quote
lance-h wrote:

Looks awesome! Does the push play nice?

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 20:41 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Does anyone use Time pedals and if so have any thoughts on the speciale 8 vs the 12?
Recently started riding clipped in and really enjoying the time pedals, have the 8s, thinking about the 12s when i have more moneys but not sure if theyre worth it.

I do, I have the 12s and 8s, and don’t notice and difference between the 2. Obviously the footprint is a little larger on the 12 and might have better internals ? But not sure about that.
Defiantly great pedals tho! Good choice

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 20:47 Quote
kmag76 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
Does anyone use Time pedals and if so have any thoughts on the speciale 8 vs the 12?
Recently started riding clipped in and really enjoying the time pedals, have the 8s, thinking about the 12s when i have more moneys but not sure if theyre worth it.

I do, I have the 12s and 8s, and don’t notice and difference between the 2. Obviously the footprint is a little larger on the 12 and might have better internals ? But not sure about that.
Defiantly great pedals tho! Good choice

You my friend have probably just saved me 200 bucks!

Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 9:53 Quote
Installed an X2 on the evo and been surprised how much of an impact the linkage makes. I have the same X2 on the yeti and it feels entirely different. The yeti, despite having about 20mm less travel, has a really plushy feeling while the evo feels much more lively and up on its toes. Got to the top of Herlan peak to check the snow levels and it is looking good!

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:14 Quote
2019 Specialized Enduro

New to me Spec Enduro. All new parts. 2023 lyrik, Hunt wheels with rimpact front and rear, Revive dropper, I9 stem, Chromag bars, Saint brakes, GX drivetrain.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:18 Quote
h-beck83 wrote:
2019 Specialized Enduro

New to me Spec Enduro. All new parts. 2023 lyrik, Hunt wheels with rimpact front and rear, Revive dropper, I9 stem, Chromag bars, Saint brakes, GX drivetrain.

gorgeous

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:20 Quote
h-beck83 wrote:
2019 Specialized Enduro

Bike looks sweet - prolly worth more than the car Smile

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 11:25 Quote
BenLow2019 wrote:
h-beck83 wrote:
2019 Specialized Enduro

Yeah, I definitely care more about my bike than my car lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 12:49 Quote
h-beck83 wrote:
BenLow2019 wrote:
h-beck83 wrote:
2019 Specialized Enduro

Yeah, I definitely care more about my bike than my car lol

And rightly so! Salute

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 12:53 Quote
h-beck83 wrote:
2019 Specialized Enduro

Your bike is bigger than you car..lol..nice ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022890
Mobile Version of Website