Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 15:27 Quote
Back on full SRAM after trying out pairing the AXS shifting with Shimano cassette/chain/chainring combo. It worked great but I don't like the way the shimano cassette takes dirt in and is very hard to clean. The SRAM cassette is much better in this regard. Have a nukeproof saddle on the way to try out but that might end up on the stumpy instead.
Also shoutout Fredro for the fillmore recommendation. Added the gold valve hardware to match =-p
Will have an update on the stumpy soon too. Hope you all have a great weekend shredding!

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 15:54 Quote
Looks weird with the seat slammed but otherwise it's a ripper.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 16:38 Quote
Looks dope.

Filmore is life.
Filmore is love.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 16:45 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
Back on full SRAM after trying out pairing the AXS shifting with Shimano cassette/chain/chainring combo. It worked great but I don't like the way the shimano cassette takes dirt in and is very hard to clean. The SRAM cassette is much better in this regard. Have a nukeproof saddle on the way to try out but that might end up on the stumpy instead.
Also shoutout Fredro for the fillmore recommendation. Added the gold valve hardware to match =-p
Will have an update on the stumpy soon too. Hope you all have a great weekend shredding!

Sick ride man!

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 17:02 Quote
How in the hell are people able to keep those clear diagonal crank protection on SRAM cranks from immediately getting trashed!?!? Mine lasted 3-4 rides before giving up

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 17:50 Quote
gspottickles918 wrote:
How in the hell are people able to keep those clear diagonal crank protection on SRAM cranks from immediately getting trashed!?!? Mine lasted 3-4 rides before giving up

I buy full length protectors and put them over the top. So far so good!

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 18:24 Quote
gspottickles918 wrote:
different foot positioning?

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 22:10 Quote
fredro wrote:
Looks dope.

Filmore is life.
Filmore is love.

Very true. Two bikes have em so far! Such a better system..

Posted: Jul 9, 2022 at 1:41 Quote
gspottickles918 wrote:

one of my bikes I ride SPD, cranks are faultless.... the ones I ride flats on are worn to raw metal lol

Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 21:43 Quote
Damn that second picture from the old pb archives with that quality? Razz

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 4:46 Quote
It’s a zoomed in screenshot from an old GoPro. Potato pic indeed.

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 7:45 Quote
Nice pics bro! How’s the eeb handling those drops? Looks fun!

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 10:56 Quote
It handles it well. Only bottomed out a handful of times on the bigger drops and g-outs.

I have it set at 160/140mm.

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 17:25 Quote

Does anyone know what the year of this bike is please? I think its a 2011 but not sure. I bought it second hand and need to know the specifics to buy new parts and don't want to get the wrong sizes.

thanx.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017510
Mobile Version of Website