Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: Jul 29, 2022 at 11:58 Quote
Spank Spike Race bars TAG Metals pedals


This is my 2022 Polygon Siskiu D6 130mm/120mm
I mountain bike in Florida at Alafia and its plenty of bike.

Mods/specs: Xfusion Trace RC34 130mm fork, Spank Spike Race 800 handlebars, Supacaz grizips, Tag metals T3 nylon pedals. Rear shock is Xfusion O2 Pro RL, Shimano Deore 10sp 10-46t cassette.

A great and really fun bike and its my first bike. Its crazy to see how much mtb have evolved since the start of this thread.

Posted: Jul 29, 2022 at 12:05 Quote
Adamrideshisbike wrote:
Sounds sweet. Enjoy the rig. Looks fun.

And I hope it's that silver Pike.
You better believe it.



^^I love the green on that Polygon!!

Posted: Jul 29, 2022 at 12:57 Quote
YRneroh wrote:
Adamrideshisbike wrote:
Sounds sweet. Enjoy the rig. Looks fun.

And I hope it's that silver Pike.
You better believe it.



^^I love the green on that Polygon!!


The green is pretty awesome! I thought the blue looked pretty sweet with it to match the knobs and accents on the fork and rear shock. I definitely have caught the mtb bug and constantly think about riding and mtbing lol

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 9:56 Quote
Should be the final version of the stumpy. Got a custom tune on the X2 - feels so good right now. Better at the top, in the middle and the bottom. Changed out the trusty old sixc bars and phenom saddle for oneup and nukeproof with oil slick rails to match the cassette and valves (i know...). Those changes along with going from the 36 to the 38 and adding the cascade link and this thing feels unbelievable. The yeti is getting jealous of all the attention

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 11:43 Quote
chendricks wrote:
Spank Spike Race bars TAG Metals pedals


This is my 2022 Polygon Siskiu D6 130mm/120mm
I mountain bike in Florida at Alafia and its plenty of bike.

Mods/specs: Xfusion Trace RC34 130mm fork, Spank Spike Race 800 handlebars, Supacaz grizips, Tag metals T3 nylon pedals. Rear shock is Xfusion O2 Pro RL, Shimano Deore 10sp 10-46t cassette.

A great and really fun bike and its my first bike. Its crazy to see how much mtb have evolved since the start of this thread.

The green/ black is pretty sick. Congratulation..

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 13:33 Quote

My new Nukeproof Scout build.

Pike Ultimate
XT cranks/gears
DYED Bro frame protector
OneUp Carbon Bars
Hope Tech 4 E4 brakes
OneUp 180mm dropper
Argotal front, Kryptotal rear (ARD insert)
Nukeproof Horizon wheels

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 16:01 Quote
I’m a big fan of everything but the frame protector, although I give frame protection in general two thumbs up. How’s it ride? Looks super fun and playful. Any idea what the weight is?

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 20:50 Quote
honestly I dont hate that frame protection. adds character and the red compliments the other red accents, no random colours sticking out. Baller build and looks great

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 23:16 Quote
I like everything about the NP Scout. The frame protection is a bit loud for me, I wouldn't put on my own bike, but as said it adds character and balances the red highlights. I like the frame silhouette with the seatstays inline with the top tube. Recently replaced my trusty ht with a fs so getting a bit sentimental here...

Posted: Jul 31, 2022 at 2:01 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
I’m a big fan of everything but the frame protector, although I give frame protection in general two thumbs up. How’s it ride? Looks super fun and playful. Any idea what the weight is?

Yeah, the frame protector isn't for everyone but I needed protection for the soft as shit paint so thought I'd go all in! I weighed it at about 14.5kg/32lbs with some crap bodyweight scales.

My last couple of bikes have been more XC so I noticed the extra weight on the climbs but has given me the incentive to lose a few pounds off my gut . It accelerates so fast on the downhills and just ploughs through rock gardens. Set my fastest time on a long downhill on the first ride and beat it a couple of more times since, including this morning in the wet (welsh summer). The Contis have the best grip in the wet of any tyre I've ever ridden.

Posted: Jul 31, 2022 at 2:05 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
honestly I dont hate that frame protection. adds character and the red compliments the other red accents, no random colours sticking out. Baller build and looks great

Cheers Kamiizoo. Rides great too

justwan-naride wrote:
I like everything about the NP Scout. The frame protection is a bit loud for me, I wouldn't put on my own bike, but as said it adds character and balances the red highlights. I like the frame silhouette with the seatstays inline with the top tube. Recently replaced my trusty ht with a fs so getting a bit sentimental here...

I've gone the other way. This is replacing a Scott Spark and so far it was the right decision. I think I'll appreciate it more when it gets to winter and I don't have the try and clean sheep shit and mud out of the shock linkage

Posted: Jul 31, 2022 at 12:46 Quote
YRneroh wrote:
Bird Zero AM

Need to make all necessary adjustments but at least pulled it out of the box today and got some MTX gold pads bedded in.

Is that front tyre mounted in reverse pal?

Posted: Jul 31, 2022 at 14:17 Quote
marko369 wrote:
YRneroh wrote:
Bird Zero AM

Need to make all necessary adjustments but at least pulled it out of the box today and got some MTX gold pads bedded in.

Is that front tyre mounted in reverse pal?
Hah! Beats me, I honestly just slapped the bars and wheels on it and didn’t think of much of it. Thanks for the heads up

Posted: Jul 31, 2022 at 17:17 Quote
marko369 wrote:
YRneroh wrote:
Bird Zero AM

Need to make all necessary adjustments but at least pulled it out of the box today and got some MTX gold pads bedded in.

Is that front tyre mounted in reverse pal?
It’s definitely on forwards o_O

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 2:18 Quote
hello, here is a picture of my bike
Ghost riot Trail [url=https://postimg.cc/SY8PWmTv][img]https://i.postimg.cc/VvHcP6jm/7-DF3-FABB-DA2-C-4-FAB-9-FF6-47-A1-AC60-B871.jpg[/img][/url]


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021977
Mobile Version of Website