Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Nov 28, 2022 at 14:17 Quote
fredro wrote:
You guys don’t ride in the winter??

I don't really.. We get so much snow here so a fatbike is a must..
In wintertime I park the bike and ride my snowmobile in the powder Smile

Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 19:46 Quote

Fox Factory 36 150mm/ Fox mudguard
Fox Factory Float X 132mm
Sram AXS XX1 rear der./ XX1 chain
Rockshox AXS Reverb 150mm
Phoenix WTB Volt Pro saddle
Enve M7 rims / i9 hubs
Fillmore valves
Maxxis DHF 2.5 MaxxGrip EXO/ DHR2 2.4 MaxxTerra EXO+
Galfer rotors 203/180mm
Hayes Dominion a4
One Up bars
i9 stem
Pivot grips, headset, seat clamp
HT ME03 ti pedals
Rotor cranks
42 lbs.

Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 20:06 Quote
careful fred. you're gonna get roasted for not going 200mm rotor or bigger on the rear! how's this compare to the rise?

Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 20:17 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
careful fred. you're gonna get roasted for not going 200mm rotor or bigger on the rear! how's this compare to the rise?

Just went for a quick spin in the street so far. It’s dead silent. Definitely feels more powerful. Pretty light at 42lbs too. The Rise with battery extender was about 46lbs, so this is definitely lighter. DW link is really nice too. New fox stuff is impressive. I’ll take it in the woods this weekend and report back. Still tweaking the suspension as well. I have an XX1 cassette and 5Dev cranks on order also.

Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 20:52 Quote
fredro wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:

Just went for a quick spin in the street so far. It’s dead silent. Definitely feels more powerful. Pretty light at 42lbs too. The Rise with battery extender was about 46lbs, so this is definitely lighter. DW link is really nice too. New fox stuff is impressive. I’ll take it in the woods this weekend and report back. Still tweaking the suspension as well. I have an XX1 cassette and 5Dev cranks on order also.

sounds great. my main ebiker buddy (who has been on rockies for the last 3 years) have been thinking of getting a lighter ebike as well. he hasn't pulled the trigger yet, as he's loving his new altitude powerplay with ext suspension but who knows, this might be just what he's looking for.

i've got a new build coming along (just in time for tons of snow) but I'm waiting for the fork to get back from service before i can complete it to post here. gettin stoked though!

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 21:40 Quote
Rad build! Head tube skull might be my favorite part!

Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 21:44 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
Rad build! Head tube skull might be my favorite part!

Yeah my cheesy skull badge I've had forever on over 10 different bikes.
Not a fan of the Enve decals, never have been. Too busy, too loud, too matchy matchy. Probably taking those off soon.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2022 at 21:55 Quote
If you were to swap them out, the stealth outline ones aren’t as garish.

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 5:43 Quote
Sambolo wrote:
Sambolo wrote:
Updated old lyrik select for a new -23 zeb ultimate. Not quite sure yet if it was an upgrade though.

I must say now that the new zeb is not a winter fork with original oils, gets really sticky and slow below ~+5 celsius. I mean REALLY SLOW. Other than that, feels good.

as far as I am concerned, you win the internet with that pic and the bike... just screams 'rad' and 'ride me', even more than my drunken horny wife.

having literally just pressed 'buy' on a a new Evil Insurgent MX, I am wondering if I made the right decision.....

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 12:14 Quote
fredro wrote:

Fox Factory 36 150mm/ Fox mudguard
Fox Factory Float X 132mm
Sram AXS XX1 rear der./ XX1 chain
Rockshox AXS Reverb 150mm
Phoenix WTB Volt Pro saddle
Enve M7 rims / i9 hubs
Fillmore valves
Maxxis DHF 2.5 MaxxGrip EXO/ DHR2 2.4 MaxxTerra EXO+
Galfer rotors 203/180mm
Hayes Dominion a4
One Up bars
i9 stem
Pivot grips, headset, seat clamp
HT ME03 ti pedals
Rotor cranks
42 lbs.

Nice!

You'll defiantly have to give a ride report.
I'm also considering one of these to replace my Levo Sl

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 13:09 Quote
Will report back as soon as I get her real dirty!

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 13:30 Quote
shuttle SL is a beaut.

2 from 2 sold at the local shop have failed motors unfortunately.

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 13:35 Quote
What was the issue? Do you know?

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 14:39 Quote
That Shuttle SL is a beaut. Stunning bike

I've just checked out the spec on the £9500 build pivot shuttle SL. For £9500 I think I would cry if my bike got delivered with an SLX shifter and M1900 rims lol

Couldn't stretch to the XT shifter and some aftermarket quality rims for £9.5k

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 16:47 Quote
Some of the immediate fails on e-bikes are concerning. Got two buddies with new osos and both of them have connection issues between the battery and motor which makes them turn off, or not turn on in the first place.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026564
Mobile Version of Website