Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 10:18 Quote
noakeabean wrote:
Looking for a small or medium 27.5 aluminum bike with 160mm-180mm of rear travel. I really want to trade (I can put some cash on top as well) for my Diamondback Release frame and Rockshox Yari fork. Below is a pic of my bike and fork. Anyone have a frame they'd be willing to part ways with? Thank you!

www.pinkbike.com/photo/22109944

No selling in the forums Whip

Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 10:18 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
noakeabean wrote:
Looking for a small or medium 27.5 aluminum bike with 160mm-180mm of rear travel. I really want to trade (I can put some cash on top as well) for my Diamondback Release frame and Rockshox Yari fork. Below is a pic of my bike and fork. Anyone have a frame they'd be willing to part ways with? Thank you!

I thought you could ask if people had something. Sorry about that

Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 10:51 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
PoccoP wrote:
photo

Beautiful! How do you like the Fox 36? Ever have issues with too much grease in the negative air spring chamber? I just ordered parts and oil to do a lower leg service and pull the air spring since I’ve heard so much about the grease issue causing harshness on small bumps.

I was just about to say that I feel the Fox 36 a bit harsh on small bumps Big Grin

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 10:52 Quote
noakeabean wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
noakeabean wrote:

You did this in like 10 different threads.

Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 11:15 Quote
RE AXS ergonomics. AXS shifters come with a seperate band clamp that sides in a slightly different elevation to matchmakers, and you will want one in order to run anything but painted on grips. It should have come with your bike/your AXS upgrade kit. Ask your shop.

Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 12:28 Quote
sherbet wrote:
RE AXS ergonomics. AXS shifters come with a seperate band clamp that sides in a slightly different elevation to matchmakers, and you will want one in order to run anything but painted on grips. It should have come with your bike/your AXS upgrade kit. Ask your shop.

Thanks Sherb. Glad to see you’re still dishing out solid advice even if it’s not in the BMX threads of 10 years ago! Hehe

I did see another matchmaker-looking piece in the bag of stuff my bike came with. I had figured it was spare parts that had come with the One Up dropper or something, but I’ll see what I can make of it.

Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 13:14 Quote
Your dude should look like this, though it may have black bolts.

photo

Edit; SKU is 11.7018.076.002

Posted: Dec 15, 2022 at 4:17 Quote
photo

The rig, love this thing.

Mod
Posted: Dec 15, 2022 at 6:01 Quote
noakeabean wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
noakeabean wrote:

This user is on time out for repeatedly doing this, please report him if he does this again once he's back.

Posted: Dec 15, 2022 at 6:12 Quote
“Time out” lmaoooo. Ironic that he’s only 15 years old.

Posted: Dec 15, 2022 at 13:36 Quote
You know i love my Marins..Let's see em!!!

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2022 at 15:46 Quote
fstws6 wrote:
You know i love my Marins

Yeah....we know

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2022 at 11:39 Quote
fstws6 wrote:
You know i love my Marins..Let's see em!!!

Crickets.

Posted: Dec 18, 2022 at 13:49 Quote
fell in love with my evo this summer so i decided to build up a standard stumpy too
won't bore with photos of all the details, but i went a little crazy with the color matching bolts and whatnot. i think the oil slick looks pretty good with the paint job
26.6 pounds as seen here with pedals, bottle cage, and bell
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.047672
Mobile Version of Website