Transition Bikes; Post them

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Bikes; Post them
Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 1:24 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
It was all this ranting and raving over here that ultimately led me to replace the rune with one!

Invisiframe will be installed tomorrow night and then i can start putting this thing together! Big Grin

Just bought some fork, rim and hub decals from slik that should tie this thing together nicely!

fvcking love Banshee Rune's too! never rode one,but jeez..
please forgive me fellow Transitioners,pretty sure you can forgive me for posting this here.. can always remove if offends

feel the Transition love here! never rode a more sorted bike,its like someone was actually paying attention to all the things that matter regarding riding... how bizarre... ha!

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 3:08 Quote
topsedit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
It was all this ranting and raving over here that ultimately led me to replace the rune with one!

Invisiframe will be installed tomorrow night and then i can start putting this thing together! Big Grin

Just bought some fork, rim and hub decals from slik that should tie this thing together nicely!

please forgive me fellow Transitioners,pretty sure you can forgive me for posting this here.. can always remove if offends

feel the Transition love here! never rode a more sorted bike,its like someone was actually paying attention to all the things that matter regarding riding... how bizarre... ha!

It's a great bike don't get me wrong! Just wanted something with a little more reach and longer wheelbase, had a covert carbon before that which I loved so I'm feeling good about getting another transition!

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 11:45 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
topsedit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:

It's a great bike don't get me wrong! Just wanted something with a little more reach and longer wheelbase, had a covert carbon before that which I loved so I'm feeling good about getting another transition!

This is my Transition/Banshee combo Big Grin
They are both awesome machines ,but the Scout is just the best fun.

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 11:50 Quote
you got styles ...

tasty combo Smile ..of the Gods! hehe

your gonna need a bigger front rotor on that scout!

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 11:53 Quote
topsedit wrote:
you got styles ...

Thanks man
The Scout is going black and orange soon.
I've been inspired by the bike in the "scouts fall in" thread
The rotor is a 180 they stop fine... Just not much control from the shimano XT's
Might go for some hope stoppers when funds allowConfused

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 12:08 Quote
Milesos wrote:
topsedit wrote:
you got styles ...

Thanks man
I've been inspired by the bike a few posts back.
The rotor is a 180 they stop fine... Just not much control from the shimano XT's

fairplay,hearing that re xt,running 180 zee at mo,loads of power but gently gently on them anchors! black and orange is so catwalk at the mo,always been a winner..classy if done right

good luck

Posted: Feb 5, 2016 at 7:43 Quote
Milesos wrote:
topsedit wrote:
you got styles ...

Thanks man
I've been inspired by the bike in the "scouts fall in" thread

that's what I want too, some Hope brakes!! Big Grin

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 18:29 Quote
Here's my 2016 Smuggler...

2016 Transition Smuggler

2016 Transition Smuggler

p5pb13167189.jpg

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 2:23 Quote
i am from Cornwall,down here,they used to smuggle. i would happily run you aground and smuggle your bike!

tidy bike and build,nice

Posted: Feb 24, 2016 at 19:39 Quote
Astee wrote:

2016 Transition Smuggler

2016 Transition Smuggler

p5pb13167189.jpg

How's the Sram brake-Shimano rotor combo?

Posted: Feb 24, 2016 at 20:04 Quote
[Quote="zulki-fly"]
Astee wrote:

How's the Sram brake-Shimano rotor combo?

Yeah it seems fine. I haven't noticed anything unusual yet.
I actually have new SRAM rotors but was too lazy to change them over...

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 4:49 Quote
Got a 2016 smuggler other day (will post pics soon) and I love the low BB but do many people run a bash guard or have your smugglers been ok without one ??

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 12:44 Quote
dartmoor-shine wrote:
Got a 2016 smuggler other day (will post pics soon) and I love the low BB but do many people run a bash guard or have your smugglers been ok without one ??

only you can answer that question! Do you need one? are you encountering terrain/obstacles often enough to warrant one? happy to leave it on your bike etc if you dont use it often?

bet it would look the nuts,so i would say yes! ..as a non smuggler owner!

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 12:46 Quote
Check out the one by http://77designz.com Stealth crash plate! i have one, i hate the overhang on multi chainring fit crash plates!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020161
Mobile Version of Website