Transition Bikes; Post them

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Bikes; Post them
Author Message
Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 1:24 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
It was all this ranting and raving over here that ultimately led me to replace the rune with one!

Invisiframe will be installed tomorrow night and then i can start putting this thing together! Big Grin

Just bought some fork, rim and hub decals from slik that should tie this thing together nicely!


fvcking love Banshee Rune's too! never rode one,but jeez..
please forgive me fellow Transitioners,pretty sure you can forgive me for posting this here.. can always remove if offends


feel the Transition love here! never rode a more sorted bike,its like someone was actually paying attention to all the things that matter regarding riding... how bizarre... ha!

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 3:08 Quote
topsedit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
It was all this ranting and raving over here that ultimately led me to replace the rune with one!

Invisiframe will be installed tomorrow night and then i can start putting this thing together! Big Grin

Just bought some fork, rim and hub decals from slik that should tie this thing together nicely!


fvcking love Banshee Rune's too! never rode one,but jeez..
please forgive me fellow Transitioners,pretty sure you can forgive me for posting this here.. can always remove if offends


feel the Transition love here! never rode a more sorted bike,its like someone was actually paying attention to all the things that matter regarding riding... how bizarre... ha!

It's a great bike don't get me wrong! Just wanted something with a little more reach and longer wheelbase, had a covert carbon before that which I loved so I'm feeling good about getting another transition!

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 11:45 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
topsedit wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
It was all this ranting and raving over here that ultimately led me to replace the rune with one!

Invisiframe will be installed tomorrow night and then i can start putting this thing together! Big Grin

Just bought some fork, rim and hub decals from slik that should tie this thing together nicely!


fvcking love Banshee Rune's too! never rode one,but jeez..
please forgive me fellow Transitioners,pretty sure you can forgive me for posting this here.. can always remove if offends


feel the Transition love here! never rode a more sorted bike,its like someone was actually paying attention to all the things that matter regarding riding... how bizarre... ha!

It's a great bike don't get me wrong! Just wanted something with a little more reach and longer wheelbase, had a covert carbon before that which I loved so I'm feeling good about getting another transition!

This is my Transition/Banshee combo Big Grin
They are both awesome machines ,but the Scout is just the best fun.

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 11:50 Quote
you got styles ...


tasty combo Smile ..of the Gods! hehe


your gonna need a bigger front rotor on that scout!

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 11:53 Quote
topsedit wrote:
you got styles ...


tasty combo Smile ..of the Gods! hehe
Thanks man
The Scout is going black and orange soon.
I've been inspired by the bike in the "scouts fall in" thread
The rotor is a 180 they stop fine... Just not much control from the shimano XT's
Might go for some hope stoppers when funds allowConfused

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 12:08 Quote
Milesos wrote:
topsedit wrote:
you got styles ...


tasty combo Smile ..of the Gods! hehe
Thanks man
The Scout is going black and orange soon.
I've been inspired by the bike a few posts back.
The rotor is a 180 they stop fine... Just not much control from the shimano XT's
Might go for some hope stoppers when funds allowConfused

fairplay,hearing that re xt,running 180 zee at mo,loads of power but gently gently on them anchors! black and orange is so catwalk at the mo,always been a winner..classy if done right

good luck

Posted: Feb 5, 2016 at 7:43 Quote
Milesos wrote:
topsedit wrote:
you got styles ...


tasty combo Smile ..of the Gods! hehe
Thanks man
The Scout is going black and orange soon.
I've been inspired by the bike in the "scouts fall in" thread
The rotor is a 180 they stop fine... Just not much control from the shimano XT's
Might go for some hope stoppers when funds allowConfused

that's what I want too, some Hope brakes!! Big Grin

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 18:29 Quote
Here's my 2016 Smuggler...

2016 Transition Smuggler

2016 Transition Smuggler

p5pb13167189.jpg


Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 2:23 Quote
i am from Cornwall,down here,they used to smuggle. i would happily run you aground and smuggle your bike!

tidy bike and build,nice

Posted: Feb 24, 2016 at 19:39 Quote
Astee wrote:
Here's my 2016 Smuggler...

2016 Transition Smuggler

2016 Transition Smuggler

p5pb13167189.jpg


How's the Sram brake-Shimano rotor combo?

Posted: Feb 24, 2016 at 20:04 Quote
[Quote="zulki-fly"]
Astee wrote:
Here's my 2016 Smuggler...



How's the Sram brake-Shimano rotor combo?


Yeah it seems fine. I haven't noticed anything unusual yet.
I actually have new SRAM rotors but was too lazy to change them over...

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 4:49 Quote
Got a 2016 smuggler other day (will post pics soon) and I love the low BB but do many people run a bash guard or have your smugglers been ok without one ??

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 12:44 Quote
dartmoor-shine wrote:
Got a 2016 smuggler other day (will post pics soon) and I love the low BB but do many people run a bash guard or have your smugglers been ok without one ??

only you can answer that question! Do you need one? are you encountering terrain/obstacles often enough to warrant one? happy to leave it on your bike etc if you dont use it often?

bet it would look the nuts,so i would say yes! ..as a non smuggler owner!

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 12:46 Quote
Check out the one by http://77designz.com Stealth crash plate! i have one, i hate the overhang on multi chainring fit crash plates!


 
Active Forum Threads
2 mins ago - What is the most Dirt Jumperish FS bike?
13 mins ago - Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
22 mins ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
23 mins ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
56 mins ago - YT Jeffsy 29 Thread
1 hours ago - Geometry for Alpin Trail
2 hours ago - Sram 11 speed chains
2 hours ago - Recommendations for a new trail bike
2 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
2 hours ago - Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here
2 hours ago - The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.
2 hours ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
2 hours ago - YT Capra Owners
3 hours ago - Canyon Owners Club
3 hours ago - Zimbabwe +27739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in harare/gweru
3 hours ago - Witbank 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills nelspruit IN middleburg/pietretief
3 hours ago - Welkom 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in mthatha/butterworth/queenstown
3 hours ago - Westonaria 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in carletonville, northam, mafikeng, brits
3 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
3 hours ago - Vryheid 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in pietermariztburg/newcastle
3 hours ago - Vereeniging 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in bloemfontein/witbank
3 hours ago - Vanderbijlpark 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in secunda/standerton in klerksdorp/orkney/
4 hours ago - Taung 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in vryburg/mafikeng/lichtenburg/polokwane/makopane
4 hours ago - Tembisa 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in midrand, randburg, fourways, sandton, cosmocity,
4 hours ago - Standerton 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in middleburg/pietretief/

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019250
Mobile Version of Website