Transition Bikes; Post them

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Bikes; Post them
Posted: Aug 27, 2020 at 16:41 Quote
natas2125 wrote:
ZSW wrote:
photo

photo

Here’s my raw polished Sentinel. I’ll try to snag some better pics once I get a chance.

looking to go this route with my scout possibly later this year, looks good.

Hey, I have also a Sentinel and would like to get rid of the dark gray/ blueish paint... Do you know if that boids the warranty? Did you sand and polish and clearcoat or is it just raw aluminium? Cheers

Posted: Aug 28, 2020 at 12:12 Quote
Built a Spurgler:
-1.5 degree Works headset
Fox 36 lowered to 120mm
Rekon/Dissector tires on Kore 30mm rims

photo

photo

Probably 10lbs heavier than an spur!

Posted: Aug 29, 2020 at 4:18 Quote
photo

I know she’s an old girl but she’s new to me. After finding a crack in my GT Fury a week before an alps trip, i had to replace it with a frame that could take all the parts. This is the result. Had a great week in the French alps, the bike was surprisingly ‘poppy’ compared to the planted and solid feel of the GT. I think I prefer the tr500 so gonna keep this one for a while

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 16:23 Quote
The new 26in freeride rig. This thing is a park slayer. Transition really hit it out of the park with this one.

photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 18:09 Quote
New Sentinel, stoked on it so far!

Forest

Posted: Oct 10, 2020 at 14:19 Quote
opetruzel wrote:
my Spur.
photo

What a stunner...
Would love to ride one with a DPX2 shock and a 140 travel Fox 36 fork to slacken it up a bit further...perfect bike.

Posted: Oct 10, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
opetruzel wrote:
my Spur.
photo

What a stunner...
Would love to ride one with a DPX2 shock and a 140 travel Fox 36 fork to slacken it up a bit further...perfect bike.

According to transition it cannot fit any piggyback shock.
Silly move if you ask me.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:
opetruzel wrote:
my Spur.
photo

What a stunner...

And I'm pretty sure they won't recommend anything bigger than a 120 fork.
Why they took the smuggler out of the line up , I have no idea.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 20:38 Quote
Hey, How many people out there are upsizing on patrols ?? I'm 185cm and have ordered an xl but now getting worried its going to be to big for me. cheers

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 20:42 Quote
I guess that depends on how you ride. A buddy of mine that is 6’2 rides a L. He’s Jumps and groomed lines only so it suits his style.

Another buddy is 6’1 and rides an XL and loves how it fits. He’s a newer rider that enjoys more technical riding.

If you like flickability, probably should’ve went with a L. If you like stability, XL will be fine

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 12:04 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:
opetruzel wrote:
my Spur.
photo

What a stunner...

I think a piggyback shock fits?!?!

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
The bike at 120/120 is amazing. First bike I have owned where I don’t want to change the suspension. It just works so good with the Sid combo.

Can’t see the point to overfork or throw some slow rolling heavy casing tires on it.....it rips like it is!

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 12:03 Quote
My '17 Patrol looking clean before the descent yesterday. Going to keep this one until I can't.

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 12:13 Quote
Any particular reason behind switching to the RS Deluxe rather than the stock Super Deluxe?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022742
Mobile Version of Website