Danny Hart is Overrated

PB Forum :: Downhill
Danny Hart is Overrated
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 0:30 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Sorry, had to stop taking you seriously when you said an 11 second margin at a world cup isn't outstanding. That's insane.

I rarely watch world cup/world champs racing was unaware.

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 0:32 Quote
doorknob100 wrote:
likeomg wrote:
Could we just leave it at there both not over rated? Dead Horse

NEVER CONFORM. haha jk but idk it's clear everyone has their own opinion and I'm the minority. that's fine, I'm not denying Danny Hart is an excellent rider, I just don't think he's as good as everyone has made him out to be.

See this shows your ignorance,no one proclaimed he was the best,danny showed he was the best by winning by 11 seconds.

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 0:35 Quote
doorknob100 wrote:
Downhill340 wrote:
I love how this thread went from Danny hart to dogs with one comment.!

But you cant say Danny Hart is overrated at all.
Does anyone remember the americans couldnt stop saying "Gwinning", pffft and you think Hart is overrated ..Not one person made a thread about Gwin being overrated.

I feel alot of jealousy or hate came into the making of this post.

Danny hart prevailed on the toughest track in the think mud of champery by 11 seconds.Its not that he won that made it interesting its the way he did it.He won by 11 seconds.Got low as f*ck in the corners and threw a huge whip at the end,That is why his run is talked about so much.Because it was EPIC!

No one made a thread about Gwin being overrated because he won the most races in a season of all time...
And Danny isnt overrated because......Look what Ive boldened

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 0:36 Quote
marquis wrote:
doorknob100 wrote:
likeomg wrote:
Could we just leave it at there both not over rated? Dead Horse

NEVER CONFORM. haha jk but idk it's clear everyone has their own opinion and I'm the minority. that's fine, I'm not denying Danny Hart is an excellent rider, I just don't think he's as good as everyone has made him out to be.

See this shows your ignorance,no one proclaimed he was the best,danny showed he was the best by winning by 11 seconds.

Not ignorant at all. I'm talking about since that race you dip, that's the whole point of this thread. Everyone thinks he's the best because of that one race. How many races did he win before that? ZERO. That's the whole point of my argument.

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 0:40 Quote
doorknob100 wrote:
marquis wrote:
doorknob100 wrote:

Not ignorant at all. I'm talking about since that race you dip, that's the whole point of this thread. Everyone thinks he's the best because of that one race. How many races did he win before that? ZERO. That's the whole point of my argument.

Exactly he hadn't won anything then comes along and shows every other rider up including gwin and the rest of the field,ok hart had nothing to loose but he also had a lot to prove and he did that easily.

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 1:07 Quote
marquis wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Sorry, had to stop taking you seriously when you said an 11 second margin at a world cup isn't outstanding. That's insane.

I can't wait for the new season, will be good to see if Danny stacks up against the rest as the season goes on.

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 3:46 Quote
gay americans...

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 4:35 Quote
You foreigners are just jelly that you cant get 11 seconds on your opponents

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 4:39 Quote
I still hate him. lol

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 4:56 Quote
I still have a ridiculous amount of man love for him Big Grin

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 9:08 Quote
mic9654 wrote:
gay americans...
Hey, don't lump us all in there with that guy... Some of us actually appreciate an 11 second win margin.. lol

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 11:48 Quote
mr-ronton wrote:
marquis wrote:
sherbet wrote:

I can't wait for the new season, will be good to see if Danny stacks up against the rest as the season goes on.

I still don't think he's proved enough to be mentioned with the elite of DH. He's definitely a young rider who's going to be very good but I don't think he's there yet. He doesn't have the consistency yet.

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 11:49 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
You're speaking as if you did the riding...

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 12:44 Quote
so much sand, yet so little time to LOL at it.....

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 13:24 Quote
doorknob100 wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:
You're speaking as if you did the riding...

At the end of the day were all the same. just danny is 11seconds quickers. oh and usain bolt is pretty speedy too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022948
Mobile Version of Website