Early start to summer ROADTRIP planning.

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Early start to summer ROADTRIP planning.
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:09 Quote
Thought i would post this up early as i am starting to book weeks off for next years holidays. I want to do many road trips all over Canada and the Usa.

So far off. June 2 - 11
june 30 - July 22

Lets hook it up. Went on some great trips last season with Chris to Seven Springs, and Mel to BC. Shooting for some Diablo, highland, whiteface, killington, Bromont this season.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:13 Quote
im down for quebec trips more then any! me and zach r planning a trip to whistler for the summer at some time!!!!

O+
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
matty420 wrote:
im down for quebec trips more then any! me and zach r planning a trip to whistler for the summer at some time!!!!

f*cking right!

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
me and my friend are planning for a Bromont trip for a few days next summer, but so far its just talk. No dates set, but it'd be more likely during the week when its not as busy.

FL
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:15 Quote
Nice i have 3 more week holidays to pick so.. i think theres a trip to BROMONT in sept long weekend.

O+
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:16 Quote
Down to Diablo for the US open would be a wicked trip to.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:16 Quote
i think we should get a bunch of ppl anmd go to camp fortune and camp across the street for free and hiek the hill for freeBig Grin its soo much cheaper and itd be sick cuz fortune is f*ckign gnarly... whenn i hiked it at the race this year on the friday with my bike it only took me liek 15 mins and its well werth hikign cuz the traisl r unreal!!!

O+
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:27 Quote
That would be wicked to.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
Nice Dave! I hit up Whistler, Whiteface, Seven Springs, Squamish, Bromont, and the local hills last season. Planning on Bromont, MSA, Highlands, and Diablo for next season. Not sure when yet though. I'll stay subbed to the thread.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 12:45 Quote
droppindown wrote:
Thought i would post this up early as i am starting to book weeks off for next years holidays. I want to do many road trips all over Canada and the Usa.

So far off. June 2 - 11
june 30 - July 22

Lets hook it up. Went on some great trips last season with Chris to Seven Springs, and Mel to BC. Shooting for some Diablo, highland, whiteface, killington, Bromont this season.
Thanks for the heads up!!! I build bike trails, bike parks, etc... for a living from April till late October, I just might be at any given time in the Quebec are when you all plan something and could join you for some runs!!

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 13:07 Quote
im going to whistler for a week might spend a day on the shore probably in august. i want to get a season pass at whiteface and do a couple weekend trips a month and probably a full week somewhere in the season, and random day trips to blue

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 13:09 Quote
horsehsoe is better then blue blue mt was not up to par this year i dnt plan on doign much ridign there other then racign this year

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 13:13 Quote
matty420 wrote:
horsehsoe is better then blue blue mt was not up to par this year i dnt plan on doign much ridign there other then racign this year

I love them both for their own reasons, but i must say that Horseshoe put ALOT more effort into their trails this year than Blue. Get stoked for the new trail as well next year they're planning. Plus, who didn't love the Rider Appreciation Day they had in October. Cheap day passes, demoing bikes for as long as we want, free lunch, and prizes given away. I hope they do the same thing next year!

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 13:25 Quote
comacruz wrote:
Nice Dave! I hit up Whistler, Whiteface, Seven Springs, Squamish, Bromont, and the local hills last season. Planning on Bromont, MSA, Highlands, and Diablo for next season. Not sure when yet though. I'll stay subbed to the thread.

I have already been saving my days off for this! Week in Quebec and a week in the States?

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 13:29 Quote
I love them both for their own reasons, but i must say that Horseshoe put ALOT more effort into their trails this year than Blue. Get stoked for the new trail as well next year they're planning. Plus, who didn't love the Rider Appreciation Day they had in October. Cheap day passes, demoing bikes for as long as we want, free lunch, and prizes given away. I hope they do the same thing next year![/Quote]

i had major problems with blues liftees this year they werent lettign the racers up because of all the tourists and shit and they have liek 3 to 5 jumps ion liek 16 trails when horsehsoe has 4 trails with like 10 times as many jumps and more trails to come horseshoe to me is a better value and more fun then blue could ever be imo but yea i hope they do that appreciation event again cuz i would love ot get out there for iit as i didnt make it this year but now thta im moving to barrie it will b way easier Big Grin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009931
Mobile Version of Website