Awesome scenery
Awesome scenery from this loc.
Speaking of Uzzi’s, here’s mine.

Posted: Jul 19, 2021 at 23:11 Quote
Needz dingle balls cholo.

Posted: Jul 20, 2021 at 8:18 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Needz dingle balls cholo.

lol lol lol And you need platforms esse! But it’s still a possibility that I might put some tassels on! tup

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 21:18 Quote
Play bike I've been piecing together for a bit. Something to chase the kid around and have fun.

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 6:03 Quote
Grandos-MZFK wrote:

Sick big hit!!
What forks are those? They look like they're off a dirtbike.

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 6:06 Quote
are those showa forks of a older cr ? those are beefy as heck

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 6:11 Quote
clapped-out-46 wrote:
Grandos-MZFK wrote:

Sick big hit!!

Thanks! The set is compiled using different parts. The lower legs are from Magura Big Ego while the uppers are from White Brothers UD180, the crowns are from UD150 I believe, though I might swap them for something beefier in the future. I got this set of forks with the air spring, which I didn't really like. Thus, there is a motorcycle spring and catridge inside which seem to give enough traction, the bike's really sticky though the internals were sourced from an old soviet road motorcycle. The rebound damper seems to be what remains of the stock White Brothers damper. You gotta squash it a bit before getting the needed air time, yet it feels quite manageable right now.

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 6:12 Quote
Bryden-smith wrote:
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb21510246/p5pb21510246.jpg

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb21315454/p5pb21315454.jpg

my 2008 reign x1

Looks versatile.

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 6:16 Quote
Grandos-MZFK wrote:
Bryden-smith wrote:
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb21510246/p5pb21510246.jpg

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb21315454/p5pb21315454.jpg

my 2008 reign x1

Looks versatile.

yeah it climbs its a rocket on the dh and jumps suprisingly well

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
Grandos-MZFK wrote:
clapped-out-46 wrote:
Grandos-MZFK wrote:

Sick big hit!!

Thanks! The set is compiled using different parts. The lower legs are from Magura Big Ego while the uppers are from White Brothers UD180, the crowns are from UD150 I believe, though I might swap them for something beefier in the future. I got this set of forks with the air spring, which I didn't really like. Thus, there is a motorcycle spring and catridge inside which seem to give enough traction, the bike's really sticky though the internals were sourced from an old soviet road motorcycle. The rebound damper seems to be what remains of the stock White Brothers damper. You gotta squash it a bit before getting the needed air time, yet it feels quite manageable right now.

Well, it sounds like a great project and it looks awesome! Hopefully you can get all the kinks sorted out.

Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
clapped-out-46 wrote:
Grandos-MZFK wrote:
clapped-out-46 wrote:

Sick big hit!!

Well, it sounds like a great project and it looks awesome! Hopefully you can get all the kinks sorted out.

Thanks! It just needs a couple of final touches. Hopefully, I will be able to take it to the mountains to give it a decent test on some of the longer descents.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009298
Mobile Version of Website