Post Your Freeride/Downhill/Slopestyle Bike

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Post Your Freeride/Downhill/Slopestyle Bike
Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 11:41 Quote
I think the last generation 5010 was really the ultimate slopeduro/jib trail bike. Too bad they couldn't help themselves and had to mullet it.

Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 11:52 Quote
As a biased individual, you are completely right. It's as close as I'll likely ever have to a BMW mini-6.

Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 13:44 Quote
It's too bad there wasn't an aluminum version of the 5010 V4. That would be a banger slopeduro bike.

That said, it would be awesome if someone would basically make an updated version of the Cowan DS/Bass frame for 27.5" wheels. Concentric BB full suspension for modern wheels. That would be awesome. Make it compatible with gears as well for multiple setups.

Posted: Mar 31, 2023 at 13:43 Quote
New derailleur/cassette setup for the SlopeDuro bike.
New XX1 AXS DH chimera derailleur. Made out of an XX1 body and GX DH medium cage. The cassette is a 3T Bailout 9-32 11-speed made by E13 for 3T. The chain is a regular XX1 Eagle. Disclaimer SRAM probably doesn t want you to do this. Also it voids your warranty so don t complain to me or SRAM if this damages your derailleur cassette chain or bike.
Disclaimer: don't do this to your derailleur. It will void the warranty.

Posted: Mar 31, 2023 at 14:02 Quote
seraph wrote:
New XX1 AXS DH chimera derailleur. Made out of an XX1 body and GX DH medium cage. The cassette is a 3T Bailout 9-32 11-speed made by E13 for 3T. The chain is a regular XX1 Eagle. Disclaimer SRAM probably doesn t want you to do this. Also it voids your warranty so don t complain to me or SRAM if this damages your derailleur cassette chain or bike.

Love it, like a grown up V Slope.

FYI... Your website is down, critical error.

Posted: Mar 31, 2023 at 15:08 Quote
Maslin02 wrote:
seraph wrote:

Love it, like a grown up V Slope.

FYI... Your website is down, critical error.

Eh, it's not my website. I just work here man.

Mod
Posted: Apr 1, 2023 at 5:10 Quote
What is different about it? On a small screen, so i cant see

Posted: Apr 1, 2023 at 9:41 Quote
mior wrote:
What is different about it? On a small screen, so i cant see

I made a custom XX1 AXS DH derailleur and am running it with a 3T Bailout 9-32 11-speed cassette.

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2023 at 18:16 Quote
I’m sure it’s just the angle, but It looks like a 69er.

Posted: Apr 2, 2023 at 0:07 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
I’m sure it’s just the angle, but It looks like a 69er.

It's a 27.5x2.4 rear and 29x2.6 front.

Posted: Apr 7, 2023 at 6:42 Quote
Keeping it old-school and period-correct-ish. Finally in mullet setup, as it should be
photo

Posted: Apr 22, 2023 at 21:32 Quote
Just finished restoring and building my 2013 Transition Double. Fox float DPS, Hayes Dominion A4, Profile Racing sprocket, cranks, and bottom bracket, and the best part: Ohlins RXF36 m.2 coil fork lowered to 120mil.
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 24, 2023 at 7:56 Quote
table8 wrote:
Just finished restoring and building my 2013 Transition Double. Fox float DPS, Hayes Dominion A4, Profile Racing sprocket, cranks, and bottom bracket, and the best part: Ohlins RXF36 m.2 coil fork lowered to 120mil.
photo
photo
That is stunning, sick bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014659
Mobile Version of Website