WHISTLER CrankworXs 2012 AUG 17-30. HAVE ROOM FOR 1 MORE!

PB Forum :: Canada - West
WHISTLER CrankworXs 2012 AUG 17-30. HAVE ROOM FOR 1 MORE!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 17:34 Quote
I am meeting up with some friends this year for Crankworx, but am looking for one possibly two more people to go. Looking for some one in the Utah area to help split the cost of gas getting there.We Will either be renting out a place or camping for 2 weeks, i will be taking up a enclosed trailer for bikes, and gear, and camping supplies. We will be going to several places, whistler, squamish, north shore, and have a couple local trails to check out. It will cost $800-1000 for the two weeks for food, gas, transportation, lodging, and bike passes. A big cost is going to be the park passes probably around 200-400. Whistler usually has a triple play for around 150.

Posted: Feb 13, 2012 at 16:03 Quote
Trying to get people together to rent out a vacation rental Around the 10-28 of Aug. Have a place to stay and split the cost with people. If we have a few people then it will be cheap and plenty of people to ride with and places to ride. Check it out or help plan your vacation and sign up here or perferably under my blog (boostedrt) so we can get everyone communicating better. So far possibly 3 or 4 people. it will be around 300-400 per person for two weeks lodging in whistler village.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008956
Mobile Version of Website