Beginner Bike Races in Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Beginner Bike Races in Ontario
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 at 17:33 Quote
I've been looking around for some beginner downhill races to do for fun over the summer. I live in Guelph, so the closer the better, but I'm willing to travel. I know Kelso has some fun races, and I think Blue Mountain does but haven't found a link with any details yet.

I'm looking for a sort list of races that aren't very serious, but will give me enough competition to get going in racing and feed my longing to get back out there on my bike, since I haven't done a lot since having my son last year. If you know of any in Ontario, please leave me a link, or let me know what it's called or were it is so I can look it up. It'd be very appreciated

Posted: Jan 7, 2012 at 17:24 Quote
I think the only 'official' races are the DH Ontario Cup races, and the East Coast Open held at Blue Mountain. Beginners are always welcome. The organizers are changing this year, so information is likely hard to come by right now.

Posted: Jan 7, 2012 at 20:20 Quote
I'm looking for more unofficial. I haven't done races before, though have done a fair bit of biking. I'm just looking to get into a little competition and enjoy

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007969
Mobile Version of Website