Scott Gambler OWNERS

PB Forum :: Downhill
Scott Gambler OWNERS
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 0:28 Quote
Thanks!!
Can someone tell me is it going to work if i put Marzocchi Roco wc 267 on the gambler 2015?

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 0:54 Quote
editor wrote:
Thanks!!
Can someone tell me is it going to work if i put Marzocchi Roco wc 267 on the gambler 2015?

I see no reason why it should not work. I have a marzocchi moto on mine. The newest one from them. Hell of allot better than the fox vanilla etc.

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 at 6:15 Quote
photo

photo

photo

photo

Hello to everyone. Already finished customization in June but forgot to post.Smile Here is my little horse. 17'' 720 Gambler. About 17.2kg or 37.9lbs

I wrote a few questions regarding the new linkage on 18' Gambler frame. Didn't got any right answer will it fit or not. And decided to try on my own.
So the answer for those, who also want to ride on new linkage like me - it will fit perfectly! With 9.5x3.0 shock.

Bushings and everything like bolts and stuff, will fit from old linkage of 10.5 shock, which was factory installed on my bike. Also should mention the difference is noticeable! Bike started running a lot smoother, and a lot stiffer at the end of stroke.

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 at 10:17 Quote
Its PERFECT...
Tomorrow i'll show my 2015 Gambler. Its new for me, its dream comes true and i can't wait to see it in one piece! Smile
------------------------------
Roland8989 wrote:
photo

photo

photo

photo

Hello to everyone. Already finished customization in June but forgot to post.Smile Here is my little horse. 17'' 720 Gambler. About 17.2kg or 37.9lbs

I wrote a few questions regarding the new linkage on 18' Gambler frame. Didn't got any right answer will it fit or not. And decided to try on my own.
So the answer for those, who also want to ride on new linkage like me - it will fit perfectly! With 9.5x3.0 shock.

Bushings and everything like bolts and stuff, will fit from old linkage of 10.5 shock, which was factory installed on my bike. Also should mention the difference is noticeable! Bike started running a lot smoother, and a lot stiffer at the end of stroke.

Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 6:04 Quote
SCOTT GAMBLER BROKEN SWINGARM CRACK 2014

broken Scott gambler swing arm 2014

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 13:10 Quote
BROKENPARTS wrote:
SCOTT GAMBLER BROKEN SWINGARM CRACK 2014

broken Scott gambler swing arm 2014

What about it?

Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 4:39 Quote
Third pictured explosion that I am seeing... Need to worry about mine, or it happens in overweight cases? (my case is underweight - 57kg Big Grin )

Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 11:13 Quote
KosenceBosence wrote:
Third pictured explosion that I am seeing... Need to worry about mine, or it happens in overweight cases? (my case is underweight - 57kg Big Grin )
Nothing to be concerned about. My 2013 gambler is still going strong with my fat ass on it, low-mid 90's fully kitted, and I'm not exactly forgiving in my riding style.

Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 18:20 Quote
Guys I got a question.

I am riding a Scott Gambler 10 (2013), S size. My height is 5'7.

I was thinking of changing my direct mount stem.
The original stem is 45mm/50mm.

Now my friend gave me a Spank stem, 30mm no rise.

Will this make my cockpit too cramped?
Because I am riding a S sized bike and for my height the ideal bike size is M.

Should I stick to 45mm/50mm stem or should I try out the Spank stem?
Just wanna know if someone has experience with this.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 18:50 Quote
Tripmo wrote:
Guys I got a question.

Damn!!! I dunno how you're riding that thing. I'm 5'5" and riding a 2015 size medium and wouldn't mind it being a tad longer. Don't get a shorter stem it will definitely feel cramped.

Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 18:56 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
Tripmo wrote:
Guys I got a question.

Damn!!! I dunno how you're riding that thing. I'm 5'5" and riding a 2015 size medium and wouldn't mind it being a tad longer. Don't get a shorter stem it will definitely feel cramped.

OK I stick to the original stem size then.
At the moment I have no issues riding my bike in the current setup. Used to it already.
I didn't purchase this bike new, I got this bike as an exchange, the size was S, the cockpit is a little cramped, but after doing some adjustments it feels OK. Riding on this bike for 1 and half years now.

All though my next bike for sure will be a M size or L size. Unless someone here got a M-L sized frame laying around I wouldn't mind to swap it haha.

Anyways thanks for the feedback bro.

Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 1:56 Quote
Here you can check my thing: https://m.pinkbike.com/u/KosenceBosence/album/Scott-Gambler-2015/
Close to Paul Basagoitia's look but actually better I think. It depends to the light Smile

Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 2:21 Quote
KosenceBosence wrote:
Here you can check my thing: https://m.pinkbike.com/u/KosenceBosence/album/Scott-Gambler-2015/
Close to Paul Basagoitia's look but actually better I think. It depends to the light Smile

Nice bike.
I still prefer Fox40's over Boxxer's. Boxxer's looks so small compared to Fox40's.

Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 2:36 Quote
You're right, it would looks more reliable and agressive, but because of the moment's financial situation, I am going to run it like elegant athlete Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020054
Mobile Version of Website