Canadian Fox suspension dealers

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canadian Fox suspension dealers
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
Im looking to buy some new fox forks and stuff, what are the best sites that ship to canada? Not crc cause they dont have the 2012 line.

Thanks for anyone that can help

O+
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 at 19:44 Quote
Try Calgary Cycle for example.

On the main page of the site you can find the online retailers located to the right side. Browse around and see which stores are Canadian.

Posted: Jan 9, 2012 at 20:10 Quote
Support your local bike shop.

Salute

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 11:37 Quote
louis2468routier wrote:

Salute
Nice sentiment, but is it worth paying ~50% extra?

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 12:15 Quote
brianl wrote:
louis2468routier wrote:

Salute

If a shop charges full pop on a Fox fork, ask if they can do better... If they say no, walk out and go to another bike shop. Simple as that. Try sending a fork that was bought from CRC to get warranty here in Canada, Most service centers require a valid POP from a legit bike shop.

At the shop I work at, very rarely do we do anywhere close to full margin on high-end suspension bits.

Also, if your willing to spend some money at your local bike shop, they'll be more inclined to give a percentage off future purchases or if you need work done on your bike, they might even boost you in front of the line so you can get back on your bike quicker.

I know that I am trying to fight an uphill battle, I am just trying to insure that the local bike shop still exist 5-10 years down the line.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 17:34 Quote
Drood wrote:
Try Calgary Cycle for example.

On the main page of the site you can find the online retailers located to the right side. Browse around and see which stores are Canadian.
Alright thanks

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 17:35 Quote
brianl wrote:
louis2468routier wrote:

Salute
No its definetly not worth it. I bought 2010 argyle at my local bike shop and the absolute best he could do was 500. and this was in the summer...

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 13:01 Quote
louis2468routier wrote:
brianl wrote:
louis2468routier wrote:

Salute

If a shop charges full pop on a Fox fork, ask if they can do better... If they say no, walk out and go to another bike shop. Simple as that. Try sending a fork that was bought from CRC to get warranty here in Canada, Most service centers require a valid POP from a legit bike shop.

At the shop I work at, very rarely do we do anywhere close to full margin on high-end suspension bits.

Also, if your willing to spend some money at your local bike shop, they'll be more inclined to give a percentage off future purchases or if you need work done on your bike, they might even boost you in front of the line so you can get back on your bike quicker.

I know that I am trying to fight an uphill battle, I am just trying to insure that the local bike shop still exist 5-10 years down the line.
I hear you and understand warrantees don't always apply cross-border, but it's hard to accept the prices, even "sale" prices being way higher here, even though the CAN dollar has been on par with the USD for several years now.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 12, 2012 at 7:02 Quote
Try dunbar cycles. they are in vancouver and are pretty good. pretty sure they price match noncanadian sites too.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.092978
Mobile Version of Website