Raw / Polished - Bikes & Frames - No paint allowed

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Raw / Polished - Bikes & Frames - No paint allowed
Author Message
Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:45 Quote
comacruz wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
I am confused now? Do I have this fork here? Or different friend of Coma's?

Lol, you have Mountainman24's fork, chrispaulcx is his bro. That Legend pic was a random from the Sexiest DH bike thread.

AAHH now I see. I was soo confused. He's building the banshee right? That fork should be here soon btw. I should steal the white CSU but I have one on the way. I was thinking of sending mine in and having it come back red for the 9.9. Might be too much tho.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:48 Quote
I bet you just killed this thread faster than you can ride your 9.9 Moon Hahaha, I keed, I keed. Maybe post up that ISO Boxxer to redeem yourself.

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:50 Quote
comacruz wrote:
I bet you just killed this thread faster than you can ride your 9.9 Moon Hahaha, I keed, I keed. Maybe post up that ISO Boxxer to redeem yourself.

What I can't raw my 9.9?????? I was going to ask if we could add in raw parts that we have done. Without using Easy Off you jerk!!!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:52 Quote
And some nerd's bike who used to post stuff more......


He haz woman and now M.I.A.!!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:53 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
comacruz wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
I am confused now? Do I have this fork here? Or different friend of Coma's?

Lol, you have Mountainman24's fork, chrispaulcx is his bro. That Legend pic was a random from the Sexiest DH bike thread.

AAHH now I see. I was soo confused. He's building the banshee right? That fork should be here soon btw. I should steal the white CSU but I have one on the way. I was thinking of sending mine in and having it come back red for the 9.9. Might be too much tho.

Yeah I was pretty confused too... Confused

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:54 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Wow - that is a nice looking fork...

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:55 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
since I'm in the business of posting other peoples bikes


This is pretty sweet. Haven't seen this one yet.

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 16:58 Quote
chrispaulcx wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
comacruz wrote:


Lol, you have Mountainman24's fork, chrispaulcx is his bro. That Legend pic was a random from the Sexiest DH bike thread.

AAHH now I see. I was soo confused. He's building the banshee right? That fork should be here soon btw. I should steal the white CSU but I have one on the way. I was thinking of sending mine in and having it come back red for the 9.9. Might be too much tho.

Yeah I was pretty confused too... Confused

Yeah my ninja skills are failing me. Crappy beer!

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 17:00 Quote
I am liking the Boxxer...Looks good..

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 17:00 Quote
Chain guide was set up wrong but I fixed it!
yeti 303

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 17:04 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
And some nerd's bike who used to post stuff more......


He haz woman and now M.I.A.!!!

I like this. It makes me realize that doing between the gussets on mine is going to suck! Seems like the devinci paint doesn't like to stick to the rest of the frame though.
This thread should inspire me enough to get at it.
that polished boxxer looks sick!

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 17:15 Quote
allstartrack222 wrote:
Chain guide was set up wrong but I fixed it!
yeti 303

Too bad that 40 wasn't polished as good as the boxxer...

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 17:39 Quote
It's not polished! Haha I'm probably gonna paint it black and put 2012 decals on it

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 18:13 Quote
My Tracer 2
2011 Intense Tracer 2 custom build. weight aprox 32 lbs.

My old Amp



 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008562
Mobile Version of Website